𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗻 ᵒⁿᵉ

Start from the beginning

Rebekah: I remember everything.
FLASHBACK - NEW ORLEANS, 1820
(Rebekah walks through a doorway into a room filled with people dressed in their finery for some sort of party. They nod at Rebekah as she passes.)

Rebekah: (voiceover) I remember how the drunken fool of a governor hid away all of our vampire sins in exchange for gold. I remember the lavish parties the governor threw, as if to impress you.
(Rebekah watches Klaus as she leaves the room with two ladies. She then turns her attention to a young man, whom she kisses chastely.)

Rebekah: I remember finding a moment of affection with the governor's son, Emil. And I remember that even Elijah was happy.
(Upstairs, Elijah kisses a Creole woman while further down the hall Klaus finishes off the ladies he had left with earlier.)

Celeste: Your brother. He's gone too far.
Elijah: Niklaus, there is no hope for you, is there?
(Rebekah joins them, Emil in tow.)

Rebekah: Are we interrupting?
Klaus: Yes.
Elijah: No.
Rebekah: Dearest Elijah. You've only ever wished happiness for me. Emil and I are in love. Please, let me turn him.
(Klaus chuckles.)

Elijah: Rebekah, the governor has graciously agreed to hide a lot of our... indiscretions. It would not do to turn his son into one of us.
Rebekah: Please. For me.
Klaus: It's not going to happen, Sister. If we turned every man you dropped your knickers for, then human beings would cease to exist and we'd have no bloody food.

Juliette glared at Klaus, "That's a bit rude don't you think."

"She's my sister love I don't care quite frankly." Klaus says.

Rebekah gulps she didn't realise this was going to show flashbacks outside of what was shown to Hayley or Juliette she knew her and Marcels secret was most likely going to show up and she didn't know whether or not to confess now or face her brother fury later. Looking at Juliette and Klaus she wanted to tell him soon while she caught him in a good mood.

Emil: How dare you, sir! You would do well to treat -
(Klaus grabs Emil by the neck and forcibly walks him down the hallway.)

Elijah: Brother -
Rebekah: Niklaus!
Elijah: Niklaus, wait!
Rebekah: NO!
(Klaus ignores them and throws Emil off the balcony, whence he falls several storeys and apparently dies instantly. Elijah holds a sobbing Rebekah while Klaus walks off.)

NEW ORLEANS - PRESENT DAY
Klaus: Well, he wasn't good enough for you.
Rebekah: No one was ever good enough for me, Nik, you made sure of that. Now where is Elijah?
(Klaus' phone starts buzzing. He checks it, stands and moves to leave.

Rebekah: Where are you going?
Klaus: It appears the night is not quite over, yet. I'm off for another drink with Marcel.
Rebekah: Elijah told me about your plan to take apart Marcel's empire piece by piece. I don't remember it involving you two drinking New Orleans dry together.
Klaus: I know you don't have many friends, Rebekah, but what some friends do when they get together is they drink. And when they drink, they tell secrets. Marcel has somehow found a way to control the entirety of witches in the Quarter, and I aim to uncover the 'how' so I might take it for myself. Finding Elijah didn't make my to-do list today.
(Klaus turns and walks to the door, but pauses before he leaves.)

"Of course you have a secret agenda Klaus what should I expect." Marcel scoffs.

"I'm suprised you didn't pick up on it sooner." Klaus replied glaring at the man he once called a son.

Marcel was going to reply but the words died on his lips he knew why he didn't fully suspect Klaus and was willing to allow him in New Orleans due to the fact that he was once his father. Marcel also knew a part of him was still forever grateful to Klaus.