𝗵𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝗼𝗻 ᵒⁿᵉ

Mulai dari awal

Thierry: Marcel.
Marcel: 'Sup, Thierry?
Thierry: Six of our guys were killed in a bar outside of the Quarter. Night-walkers. No one saw who.
(While Marcel receives this news, Klaus looks away. Cut to Rebekah driving her red convertible; she checks herself in the rearview mirror, wipes a drop of blood off her cheek, smiles and keeps driving.)

(TITLE CARD AND OPENING CREDITS)

MIKAELSON MANSION
(Rebekah parks in front of the Mikaelson mansion, leaving a message on her phone as she gets out. Hayley, inside, hears something and walks warily down the stairs.)

Rebekah: Elijah, if not answering your phone is part of your clever plan to get me back to this godforsaken city, then well done. I'm here, and I'm worried. Now pick up before I kick in your bloody door.
(Rebekah walks up the front steps and opens the door. She walks in as Hayley comes down the stairs, wielding a fire iron.)

"You think that's going to do something against an original." Rebekah almost laughed.

"I probably just thought that I would use that and if I had to use my magic. Either that or I disgused my wand to look that way." Juliette answered.

Hayley: Who the hell are you?
Rebekah: Oh, you must be the maid. My bags are in the car - get them, will you?
(Hayley, smiling wryly, puts down the iron poker.)

Hayley: Hello. Not the maid.
Rebekah: Right. You're that werewolf girl my brother, Klaus, knocked up. I was expecting to see some kind of supernatural, miracle baby bump. Guess you're not showing yet. It's Hayley, isn't it?
Hayley: Why is everyone in this family hot I can also see you have Klaus's manners.
Rebekah: (smirks) And his temper, too, so watch it. Where's Elijah?
Hayley: Beats me. He's long gone.
Rebekah: What do you mean, "long gone"?
Hayley: Well, one minute he was here making epic promises about protecting me in this predicament that a bottle of scotch and some bad decisions got me into - he was all poetic about how we're family - and then Klaus told me he bailed. (Mumbles) Guess that's my luck for being too trusting.
Rebekah: Elijah is not just any vampire, and he doesn't break promises. Which means Niklaus has done something dastardly and Klaus-like. Klaus! Get out here and tell me what you've done with our brother, you narcissistic, back-stabbing wanker!
(Klaus opens a pair of doors and enters the room.)

Kol starts laughing alongside James and Sirius.

"Deserved!" James laughed. Before whispering to Sirius not so quietly, "Now all we have to do is kill him."

Sirius was about to reply before he was cut due to a glare from Lily who glanced at Juliette who was currently braiding Hope's hair mindlessly as Klaus was trying to aks her more about the war to which she was trying to avoid him.

Klaus: Enough with all the shouting. Little sister, I should have known. I assume the six dead vampires were your doing?
Rebekah: They were very rude.
(The shots alternate between Rebekah calmly explaining what happened, and flashbacks to her at a bar, impaling vampires violently with a pool stick.)

Rebekah: Trying to victimize a poor, innocent girl just trying to find her way to the Quarter. So sorry, were they friends of yours? Oh, that's right, you don't have any friends.
Klaus: I do have friends. I have Marcel. You remember him, don't you? Yes, of course you do. He fancies himself the 'King of the Quarter' now, and he has these rules about killing vampires. It'll be fun to see what sort of punishment he comes up with for you.
Rebekah: I don't care about Marcel or his rules. Elijah doesn't welch on deals. What did you do to him?
Klaus: Perhaps he's on holiday... or taking a long autumn nap upstairs. Well, go on. Take a look around. You remember this house as well as I.
(Rebekah, who had gotten up to leave the room, turns back to Klaus.)