Photoshoot 📸📸

1 month passed,

As Haseena stands in front of the mirror, adjusting her black saree, Karishma enters the room, his eyes immediately drawn to her beauty. He pauses in awe, momentarily lost in admiration of his wife's grace and elegance.

Haseena aap ready nhi ....

Karishma begins, but his words trail off as he is captivated by her beauty.

Ks: 🤗🤗🤗 hayeee

With a gentle smile, Haseena turns to look at him through the mirror, noticing the admiration in his eyes

Kia dekh rhy hain asy ?? ☺️

Ks took a deep breath

Taking a deep breath to compose himself, Karishma steps closer to Haseena, gently placing his hands on her shoulders from behind as they both gaze at their reflection in the mirror.

Dekh rhy hain k aaj chand zameen pe kese utar aaya?

Haseena's smile widens at his words, feeling his love and appreciation enveloping her like a warm embrace.

In that moment, as they stand together in front of the mirror, haseena turned towards karishma and she put her one hand on karisa's chest by setting his coat

Wese koi r bhi hai jo aap bht hot aur handsome lg rhaa hai 🤗

Ks: achaa??

As Karishma wraps his arms around Haseena's waist and pulls her towards himself, she gets playfully collided with him, their bodies pressing close together in a tender embrace.

Ary Haseena giggles softly, her cheeks flushing with a rosy hue as their eyes meet in a moment of shared intimacy.

Both of them share a strong eye contact, Haseena bashfully lowers her eyes, feeling the warmth of Karishma's embrace enveloping her.

With a gentle touch, Karishma gracefully lifts Haseena's chin with his fingers, encouraging her to meet his gaze once more. He smiles lovingly at her, his eyes reflecting the depth of his feelings.

In a gesture of tenderness and adoration, Karishma leans forward and places a deep kiss on Haseena's forehead, sealing their moment of closeness with a gentle expression of love and affection.

Ks: apko pta hai Rohan aur Ruhi k photoshoot k lea photographer a chuka hai r sub hamara intezaar kr rhy hain.

Hm: han to dair kis baat ki hai chalye

Ks: chaly jaye gy itni b kia jaldi hai

Hm: ary abhi apne bola k wo intezaar kr rha hai

Ks: han to thora sa intezaar r kr ly ga koi problem nhi hogi.

Hm: intezaar ku kry ga hum ready to hain

Ks: hum ready nhi hain

Hm: acha? Scanned his figure

Nhi to aap to ready hain

Ks: nhi humain phly ...

Touched her lips

Humain yeh 😍😍

Hm: ary... Kia hogya hai aap pagal to nhi ho gaye... Is time apko romance soojh raha hai?

Ks: ary aik humain bss apne yeh soft se lips se kissi de deejye naa yaa humain....

Hm pushed him

Yeh bhala koi time hai in sub k lea

Ks: ary par...aik kiss

Hm: no.. nhi mily gi 🤨

Ks: ku 🥺