INTRODUCTION 2

Ayaan Kapoor:-
He is the elder's brother among the three.
This man can be described as a "domineering lion." He is the king of the business world. He is rude and arrogant with undeniable charm.He is kind of guy that every girl dream for.
Profession :- CEO of Kapoor & construction industries

Kabir Kapoor:-
He's a strong and silent eagle, with a magnetic aura that captures the hearts of every girl. He is not just handsome, but also exudes a powerful and confident energy.
Profession:- CEO of Kapoor & restaurant.

Tanveer kapoor:-
Imagine a boy who's as cool as a sleek and confident cheetah, with a flirtatious nature that makes every girl weak in the knees.He is the youngest among the three brothers.
Profession:- CEO of Kapoor & fashions.

What is common among these three brothers is their anger. When all three get angry, they can do anything.They love each other very much. Three are supporters of each other.

Their Family members:-

Devanand Kapoor:- Grandfather of the three kapoor brothers.
Devika kapoor :- Grandmother of the three kapoor brothers

Anuj kapoor:- eldest son of devanand and devika ;father of Ayaan kapoor
Veena kapoor :- eldest daughter in law of devanand and devika mother of Ayaan kapoor.

Kush Kapoor:- second son of devanand and devika kapoor; father of Kabir Kapoor
Yashi Kapoor:- second daughter in law of devanand and devika kapoor; mother of Kabir Kapoor .

Yug kapoor:- youngest son of devanand and devika kapoor; father of Tanveer kapoor.
Tara kapoor :-youngest daughter in law of devanand and devika kapoor; mother of Tanveer kapoor .

Pakhi kapoor:- youngest daughter of Kapoor's. She is adopted by Anuj and Veena kapoor.she is charming and spreading positive vibe to her surroundings.
Apple of her brother's eyes.

Thank you all for reading. Hope you will like it and stay tuned for further story 😁...hope you all will like it

Bye bye janvians