The submarine team was also anxious.

How could we miss them in the war?

Nie Mingyuan and First Officer Liu also pedaled their bicycles wildly.

Jiang Yu, who was far away at the supply and marketing cooperative, quickly ran to the conference room.

The four bicycles were racing along.

When we reached the entrance of the cave, we had no time to brake and jumped out of the car.

Deputy Commander Bai and three others rushed into the conference room.

"What happened? An enemy attack?"

I thought the meeting room had a tense and serious atmosphere.

As a result, Uncle Bai was shouting unwillingly, and Lao Qiao and others were dragging him desperately.

"Let me fly..."

"Last time it was Lao Xiao who started the battle, this time it should be my turn."

"I joined the army a year earlier than Lao Xiao, and my flying skills are better than him..."

"I am the ace among aces..."

Zhou Chen opened the thermos cup unhurriedly and drank boiled water with the flavor of Chinese medicine.

From the expression to the language, it was very perfunctory: "Yes, yes, you are always the trump card among trump cards, so stay at the base and be on standby!"

Uncle Bai was furious: "Grandma is a bear!"

Qi Rou invited the three newcomers to their seats.

After taking a look at their ages, they were all middle-aged.

So, make a cup of wolfberry tea for everyone.

Jiang Yu rushed in panting, found his seat, and almost collapsed on the chair from exhaustion.

Zhou Chen spit out a black wolfberry from his mouth and looked at the four people in confusion.

Especially the three Deputy Commander Bai.

"Why are you here?"

Deputy Commander Bai: "..."

Nie Mingyuan: "..."

First Officer Liu: "..."

Not preparing for war?

For such a big matter, why don't we come and hear the details?

After appeasing Uncle Bai, everyone got back to business.

Captain Yang's face turned pale: "Captain, do you mean that the Hind Legs will contact the pirates and follow me to Hongchuan?"

Deputy Commander Bai looked at Captain Yang.

Back legged party?

A gang of thugs?

A gang of thugs working with pirates?

How unreasonable!

Zhou Chen comforted him calmly: "Calm down, it's not a big deal, just in case."

"Anyway, if you leave me alone, I will definitely do it!"

The back-leg faction obviously wants to have the say in the entire Magic City.

It is true that they are noble and do not eat junk food.

Because they have the source of supplies.

It won't be a really good material, but it will definitely not be potatoes or sweet potatoes.