The next morning was disorienting to say the least. I had to run back to my room in a hurry after Izuku's All Might alarm finally gave out. When I got there my phone was nearly dead and had been slammed with calls and messages from Bakugou. That was a problem for later. I quickly brushed my hair and teeth, then took the elevator downstairs and set to the mission of making myself breakfast. I settled for a bowl of sweet rice with an egg yolk. That was when I realised I was not in fact late or in any danger of being late. There were 30 minutes until class.

I sat down with the girls and chatted with them about their first nights in the dorm while I ate my breakfast. Everyone seemed really excited to start classes again, and the energy was contagious. I was excited to be back after being out so long over my injuries. 

I caught the Bakusquad at the door, and joined them in silence. Bakugou wasn't there yet, luckily. "Hey, we should get going." I spoke up.

"What about Bakubro?" Kiri asked, and I cursed his devotion inwardly.

"He'll catch up, I wanna get to class." I said. That gained some weird looks, but we left for class.

Once we made it to the classroom I relaxed. A scene couldn't be caused here. I sat in my seat and waited for Mr. Aizawa, pleased to be back in class again.

For once, Aizawa was here when the bell rang, and he immediately jumped into his discussion. "I believe I mentioned this already, but your task for this summer is getting your Provisional Hero License. Don't treat this carelessly. Your Provisional License means you will act as a hero, which entails being responsible for human lives. That's why the test to gain one of these licenses is exceptionally hard. Only 50% of those who test to get one pass each year. In order to prepare, today you'll create something new." A bunch of other teachers came in the room then, how were they always timing these dramatic appearances? "Two Ultimate Moves."

The wave of thrill that passed through the class was tangible. Ultimate moves were the pinnacle of being a hero! They were what you were known for, your finishing move against a villain! Out of habit, I glanced over to gauge Katsuki's reaction, but there were no signs of enthusiasm on his face. I turned my attention back to the teachers. They were just explaining what Ultimate Moves were. Of course we knew what they were, we grew up watching heroes! I had never seen the class act faster than when Aizawa said to get changed and meet in Gym Gamma.

While in the changing room, I got the other girls talking about their ultimate move ideas. It's not like we didn't have any, you always kinda had thought about it as a kid while playing hero. Mina was talking about all sorts of uses for her acid, and I was thrilled for her. I was hoping to come up with at least some sort of idea for a move for each of my quirks today. 

When we got to the gym, Aizawa was still talking. I didn't get why he wouldn't just let us loose on the gym and figure it out ourselves.

About halfway through his lecture, I felt someone lace their arm in mine and looked over to see Bakugou standing there, like nothing was wrong. I pulled my arm away and he gave me a look but didn't push things any further. Thankfully that was when Aizawa dispersed us, and I set off to my own corner to work on my moves.

The first move came easy to me. I'd been brainstorming about Voice's applications for years. The one thing I always came back to was ending a fight before it started. So, for my first move, I decided I would apply Voice as a way of convincing an opponent to give up. I could call it Ceasefire, and calling out it's name could also serve as me doing the attack! Granted it wasn't flashy, but it wasn't meant to be. The intent was to stop an attack, and it would do that.