mani shrugged like he didn't know sitting down.

i didn't take my eye off him, slowly chewing. A million things running through my head.

pushing the comforter back, scooting on over to mani "anari." he laughed, slick flenching putting his hand out pushing me away by my side "you put your hands on me i'm not paying nun for your head."

i leaned my head over to the side of his face, kissing on his cheek putting my arms out for embrace. "shut up."

mani accepting the hug with both my arms wrapping around him, i used my leg strength solely for getting up on my feet a little to sit down in his lap face forward. "ay look it." he picked his phone up from the side of me, as i cradled him. laying the side of my face to his chest.

"i love you."

"i love you too." using his opposite hand it slipped down into the back of my pants. gripping on a ass cheek.

Adjusting myself on mani i felt everything below, earning a low grunt. "see, get up off me."

i laughed, lifting my head off him. holding both sides of his face in my hands. "mmm" i hummed, peaking his full lips once. pulling my head back

mani held a straight face, glaring back at me
"you be tryna give me these baby ass kisses, i'm not no child."

still holding his face in my hands i stuck my tongue out, leaning in. mani catching it inside his mouth swiftly adding another hand to slip down into my pants. playing with both my cheeks now.

pulling my tongue back stopping his sucking on it, i began raising up off him "lil ass poking." his hand came out my pants giving my ass a harsh smack while i left "showing out."

cheesing twerking a little bit hoping down off the bed, i picked my trues up from the floor. "want you to pull on my inches daddy while you smack it on my ass." i teased.

"c'mere then, on crip"

"unt uh." putting my jeans on, "call aryn, she suppose to be getting me."

"y'all going to the kickback right?"

"it's not a kick back forreal, jenny and them just out."

"i'll be there." mani picked my phone up.

"should i get my ends bumped?" i asked, going to my dresser for a beater.

"yeah" mani just agreed.

"i don't like when my curls drop."

"so leave it straight moo, huh" he held my phone out "im finna send you some money."

i grabbed it seeing the facetime connect, aryn's camera turned off. "that bitch was leaking with a ring around her eye, dead homies."

i busted out laughing going off into my bathroom to put some deodorant on. "niy talking about i'm a hoe and mani only fuck with me because i'm a eater."

"she a blade runner so she should be the last one talking with them temu teeth in on crip."

"on my soul she got the piano key veneers, i was really trying to get one of them bitches out when i was digging in her shit in." i explained putting my phone on the sink counter to apply the deodorant. "bitch already hit hard, like max said you really feel them bitches so when she got me in my eye i swear i was blind. i said unt uhh i still want that."