Tyler: let me ask rq!

Alejandro: Okay, thanks mi amor!

Tyler: she has an extra cake left?? I could bring that

Alejandro: That's fine mi amor. Just text me when your close okay?

Tyler: ok!! 😁

Alejandro: Alright, I'm gonna get back to the group. I love you, have fun trying out all the foods! ❤️

Tyler: love you to! 💗💗

I turn off my phone and then turn to Duncan and Carlos.

"Ty said he's bringing us a cake later," I say.

"A whole cake? God you guys are fat?" José snickers. Heather slaps him on the back of the head and then scoffs.

"Shut up, Babe. I don't think Al was talking to you," she says.

"Don't call me Al!" I tell Heather. Carlos rolls his eyes.

"Come on guys, let's just get along. No need to-".

"HEATHER?" A familiar voice says. It's Courtney.

Heather looks behind her to see Court with Gwen following close behind her.

"Seems like everyone had the same idea..." Gwen says. She side eyes Duncan but only for a split second.

"Look...about the Christmas party...I was drunk and I wasn't thinking clearly. I'm really sorry," Duncan says.

Court sighs. "Duncan, I know we've had a rough past but I'm ready to move on," she holds out her hand, "friends?".

Duncan nods and shakes her hand. "Friends".

We all chat and talk amongst ourselves. At once point we start getting shots...that's when things start to go downhill...

Tyler POV

I help DJ clean up his mom's kitchen and wash all the dishes. Then, I grab the cake Mama gave me and head over to the bar. I don't really like alcohol but Al is there so I'm sure it'll be fine. I park my car, grab the cake, and push through the doors to the bar.

The first person I run into is Courtney.

"Oh, Tyler!" She says. "These idiots all got drunk! Carlos is trying to stop them but he's not doing so great".

"Oh God...please tell me Al isn't drunk to..." I say with a sigh. Courtney bites her lip and placed a hand on my shoulder.

"Well...if it makes you feel better, Gwen is pretty drunk to...".

"Is it just Gwen and Alejandro?" I ask.

"I wish. The two of them are doing shots with José and Duncan," she sighs.

Court points to the table where they are all sitting. Heather is both drinking wine and flirting intensely with José. Poor Carlos is shaking his head at all the madness.

I walk over to the table with Court and set the cake down.

"It's Tyler!" Heather says. Gwen waves at me and so does Duncan.

"Hey!" Gwen says.

"Sup man?" Duncan asks.

"I brought you guys the cake! It's vanilla with strawberry icing," I say with a soft smile.

Carlos claps his hands together. "Well then! I'll go ask a waitress for some plates and silverware!".

In all honesty, I think he just wanted a break from all these crazy drunk people. I sit down next to Alejandro.

"Hi baby, how are you doing?" I ask.

Alejandro pulls me into his lap and wraps his arms around my waist. He rests his chin on my shoulder. "I'm okay. How are you mi amor? Was the taste testing fun?".

"Yeah it was! I think I found the perfect food for are wedding!".

"Oh really?" He asks. His voice is kind of raspy and I can smell the alcohol on him. I nod and interlock are fingers.

"Yeah...now we just need to figure out everything else," I say.

He mumbles something I can't really understand. His speech is starting to become more slurred as he reaches for another shot.

The four of them continue to do shots for another hour while Court, Heather, and I all catch up.

ending the chapter here but the next part is coming soon!
i will also be publishing more on my gwourtney book in the future!
one shot request are currently open!
1216 words!!🫶🏾💗