Grind

"Elora...." Coriolanus whispered huskily.

The sunlight pooled into their bedroom, white sheets tangled between merged limbs. The scent of snuffed out vanilla scented candles lingered in the morning air. The birds were only still awaking. 

Elora's hair was in her face, her lips slightly parted, her breathing was slow. Steady. Coriolanus watched her as her chest rose and fell. "I'm going to go get myself my morning drink, love," Coryo told her. 

She nodded, mumbling something before turning on her side. She felt him kiss her cheek. He got out of bed and walked to the kitchen. 

The two were living together in a condo, alone. They were the co-gamemakers, although Coriolanus was well on his way to becoming president. They were well off enough to get the Snow family out of their miserable living situation and into better homes. Tigris had her own condo and the beginning of a successful fashion industry, and Coryo's granma'am had sadly passed away a few years earlier.

Coriolanus sighed. He started up the coffee machine and began rummaging through the tea cupboard. He pulled the earl gray tea and his newly made black coffee, putting the tea bag in and dipping it a few times before nodding. Satisfied, he took a sip. 

"You're gross," he heard her say. 

Elora had gotten out of bed, suddenly cold. When she saw Coriolanus taking a sip out of his disgusting morning cocktail, she couldn't hold back the two words. 

Coriolanus chuckled, "I've heard that before," he smiled, opening his arms up to her. 

Elora walked into them gratefully, inhaling his scent. "I love you though," she mumbled. 

"And I you," he hummed back. 

The two stood in silence for a little while. Just there. Together. The world had slowed to a stop, the sun kissed their skin. Elora smiled. Coriolanus slurped his drink. 

"Have I ever told you how sexy you are in the morning?" Coriolanus asked the woman in his arms. 

"Is that so?" She questioned, amused. 

"It is." 

"Even though I've yet to brush my teeth" she cocked her brow. 

"Even so," he returned, kissing her lips. 

The couple continued kissing. Smiles on each of their lips. His hands dug into her hips, pulling her closer to him. Her hands tugged at his hair making him release a low groan. They found each other's tastes intoxicating. They melted into one another. 

Coriolanus's hand snuck up under her shirt, his hand wrapping around her breast, squeezing expertly, enticing a small whimper from his lover. He captured her nipple between his fingertips, making her throb with desire, longing, a feeling that was quickly intensifying. Her hips began to move against his. 

He groaned, "back to bed?" 

She nodded hastily. 

They stumbled into the bedroom, pulling their clothes off, until the only thing that separated the two were their underwear. Elora's core hummed with need as she straddled him. His lips met hers in an explosion of needy lust. His mouth soon travelled down to her nipple, capturing every ounce of pleasure from her tender flesh. 

"Ah," she sighed, her nails digging into his bare shoulder, eliciting a guttural growl from him. She pushed his head closer, "please...Coryo..." He released her breast with a pop, he licked his lips and stared at her intensely. His eyes held such wanting, such primal, raw, want. Oh how he turned her on. She felt the wetness pool between her legs. 

"God, you're so hot," he mumbled against her skin, moving upwards towards her neck. "Mmm..." she hummed. He squeezed her hips and pulled her up to place her on his lap perfectly. She wrapped her arms around his neck, hugging him close. He kissed her all over. 

"Are you wet, love?" he questioned, his hand moving down, playing with the hem of her panties, making her squirm. "Yes," she whispered. His hand dipped inside, feeling her juices coat his fingers, "good girl," he praised. He looked at her lovingly, and she felt nothing short of such. 

"My beautiful girl...." he said sweetly, making her blush and look away. "Elora, you're my girl. Forever," he promised her. She smiled, kissing him, "I am." 

They took a moment to marvel at each other. Elora thanked the world for giving her such a beautiful man. For giving her love. She was in love. 

He pulled his hand out to show her her wetness. He smirked, "Did you get that aroused already?" "Uhuh," she nodded. He kissed her cheek, pulling his boxers down and moving her panties to the side. 

He gathered more of her wetness, rubbing it along his girth. She moaned, sensitive. His fingers rubbed her clit to stimulate her a little more, dipping into her entrance and teasing her. "Ah...Coryo..." she moaned. 

Every inch of her longed for him, needed him. She could almost smell her arousal, her thighs becoming slippery with desperation. "I love you," he told her, "you ready?" he asked. 

Coryo lifted her hips, still holding her panties aside. "I love you too," she moaned, plunging herself down onto him. A throaty moan escaped his lips as her eyes fluttered shut. She sighed, feeling full. Despite having done this many times before, the feeling would never cease to bring her euphoric pleasure. The feeling of her walls being stretched and rubbed. 

"Fuck..." he whispered, his voice strained. 

"I know," she replied, rolling her hips upward, slowly moving on his throbbing length. She savoured the delicious ache of him stretching her out. "Just for me," he growled, "made just for me." 

His breathing became heavy, his hands gripping her waist hard. Elora loved the thought of him leaving marks on her skin. His eyes scanned her, from her face to her hips, to the point where they connected. "You're breathtaking," he told her. 

Elora's hands found his chest, "you're so alluring," she responded, moving her hips. Her movements were intense, desperate, they spent too much time talking, now her need had sky rocketed. His hands found her thighs, squeezing. His gaze was focused, letting each of her movements sink in, intensifying both of their allures. His lips found her neck, leaving opened mouth kisses and mumbling praise and words of encouragement. 

"Don't hold back those sweet sounds now, there's no one around to hear you but me," Coriolanus encouraged, his hand moving to her neck, caressing her pulse. This sent shivers down her spine, making her tingle. "Coryo," she begged, though her voice was futile. She couldn't make a sound, she didn't even know what she was begging for, but she was begging. 

He held her body and began synchronizing their movements together as he took her from below. She fit perfectly against him. Elora felt like she would melt at any moment, she was overwhelmed by sensations. "You're doing so good love, taking me so good," he whispered in her ear, kissing her temple as he pulled her hair gently. 

She was a mess, her hair was messy, her lips were swollen, her eyes were watering. "You're so incredibly hot," he breathed, holding her tightly against him. Her eyes rolled back as she saw stars, her legs wrapped around him tightly. His heels dug into the mattress, thrusting back up into her with a burning passion. She cried out his name over and over, just as noisy as he expected. "That's it, you're right there," he encouraged. 

He became needy for his own orgasm after seeing how close she was. Her walls began to spasm and cease against him. He let out a choked groan as his thumb found her clit, rubbing harsh circles making his lover twitch and squirm. With one thrust it was over for her, she cried out a sobbed, "yes!" as she felt his length drown in her. 

He continued pleasuring her through her orgasm. "You're always so good to me Coryo," she murmured, nuzzling closer to him. "You treat me so well, you make me so happy," she trembled, kissing him, feeling his thrusts become more erratic and needy. The wetness still lingered between their bodies as his grip tightened and he thrust up strongly, a feral groan leaving his lips, filling her up. She felt so full, whispering sweet nothings to him. 

They hugged each other close, not wanting to move. A thin layer of sweat caused them to glow from the early morning sun. The room now smelling like sex and not vanilla. The couple kissed.