🌹Chapter 7🌹

Beginne am Anfang

"Y/n, grab me the grilled chicken! There's only one left! And an omelet too. And that jelly-filled bread." - Grim pointed to different dishes.
"Calm down raccoon!"
"Just fill your whole tray with 'em! Ow!" - the cat crashed into some student, almost dropping his tray.

"Hey! Watch where you're goin'! M-my carbonara! You broke the yolk!" - the white-haired student cried out.
"Whoa, that's messed up! Pokin' the egg is the best part! You better make this right, pal!" - another student with crimson hair approached Grim and yelled at him, attracting the attention of other students in the cafeteria.
"Any problems?" - you stood behind Grim with a tray in your hands and looked at them fiercely.

Whispers echoed throughout the dining room.
"Hey, it's the girl who ruined the ceremony."
"Hick! She's scary..."
"Remember how she destroyed everything?"
Mostly everyone remembered your loud screams and explosions, which for some reason you could create without magic.

"Your friend broke the yolk in my carbonara and I'm gonna need that grilled chicken of yours as compensation." - the first guy reached for your tray.
"Myah?! No way! Hands off the bird, chump! I need my protein, because I am HANGRY!" - Grim tried to push the boy away, but his strength was not enough.

"*Slap* Get your dirty hands off you idiot!" - you slapped his hand hard and he dropped his tray.
"Hey! That's no way to speak to an upperclassman! Catch me outside and I'll teach you some respect!" - The crimson boy intervened while the first one was rubbing his hand, quietly muttering curses.

“Um, excuse me, sir, but it said in the handbook that fighting with magic was prohibited, besides, you’re not going to fight a girl...” - Deuce tried to intervene.

"Fighting? You got it all wrong. This is just me helpin' an ignorant freshmen have their place, besides I won't go all out in a fight with some whiny girl." - the white-haired guy scoffed.
"WHAT DID YOU SAY DUMB FACE?!! I WILL KILL YOU!!" - you walked around Deuce and thrust your tray into his hands.

"HOW DID YOU CALL ME?!" - the white-haired one shouted angrily and the crimson one stood next to him.
"Are you hard of hearing you fucking idiot?! DON'T UNDERESTIMATE ME FREAK!!" - a couple of small explosions came out of your hand, attracting the attention of the crowd. Ace, Deuce and Grim instantly moved away from you, the entire cafeteria was now watching you, including the five dorm leaders.

"Your next stop is the aid station!!" - the white-haired boy swung his fist at you, but you easily dodged and hit him in the stomach using your explosions as an additional reinforcement.
“Khaa?!!!...damn...” he fell to his knees and bent over holding his stomach in pain.

"Y-you little-!!" - the crimson one also rushed at you and swung his leg, but you caught him and with a sharp movement he lost his balance and fell on his back, after lying there for several seconds, he stood up heavily and pulled out his pen.
But as soon as he pointed it at you, you kicked it out of his hands into the air and quickly caught it.
The boy stood helplessly in place and made no attempts to attack, he felt your aura and swallowed hard.

"Is that all you have? You pathetic weaklings, I haven't even warmed up. If you're going to fight me, then go full force! I won't tolerate pity or restraint!" - you threw his pen towards him and gave him an angry look; in the corner of the cafeteria, a quiet squeak and the sound of a camera click came from a levitating tablet.

Raspberry cautiously took his pen and, taking his comrade by the shoulder, walked towards the exit.
"...I'm gonna let you off the hook this time, but...next time you'll definitely end up in the grave." - He made a pitiful threat before they both left.

Everyone in the cafeteria was silent for a moment before there were quiet whispers that later turned into mutterings.
"Pffft! I knew you were all talking! You better hope I never see you again!" - Grim jumped out in front of you and mocked them.