Timeskip

NRC: Sports Field

Period 3: P.E.

Luckily for you, Crowley was able to arrange a small changing room for you, away from prying eyes, so you could change in peace.

You stood in the middle of the field in your PE uniform, white T-shirt and black sweatshirt and pants with white lines, "NRC 1-A26" written above the chest pocket. The uniform has zippers at the elbows and knees so you can make short sleeves or shorts, and you remove the sleeves.

Everyone lined up in one line and in front of you stood a muscular brunette man with blue eyes.
"I'm Coach Vargas, and physically educating your feeble little bodies is my responsibility. Great sorcery begins with a great physique! Behold the muscles you can build with a diet of raw eggs!" - he began to show off his muscles by getting into different poses.

'In this school, not only the students are freaks, but also the teachers...'
"A great mage needs a great physical constitution! So gimme twenty laps, and a hundred push-ups!" - Vargas crossed his arms with a wide smile.

"Bleah. The forced exercise is bad enough, but meatheads like this guy drive me nuts." - Ace was indignant.
"Finally! A subject I'm good at!" - Deuce cracked his knuckles and grinned.
"Explain to me the appeal of runnin' around in circles! Do I look like a hamster?" - Grim protested.

By the end of the lesson everyone looked tired and sweaty. Ace and Grim barely ran the first 5 laps and Deuce was able to run 7 while you were already done running.
You were going to be a hero and had been training since childhood, so a few laps shouldn't have been a problem for you.

You received Vargas’s praise and a friendly blow in the back, which almost made you fall, the fact that he is a teacher did not stop you from yelling at him for which he praised you for your courage and audacity.
"Freak..."

Timeskip

NRC: interior hallway

Break time

You were already in your school uniform going to your next lesson.
“Let's see, our next class is...” - Deuce carefully studied the schedule.
"This so-called magic academy feels a lot like a lame, ordinary school. It's not exactly what I expected, but at least this collar won't be much of a problem after all." - Ace walked sluggishly next to him, still tired after P.E.

"You with me on that, Grim?...Hm?" - Ace looked around.
"Oh! Look out the window! I just saw a ball of fur running across the yard!" - Deuce pointed out the window at the gray cat.
"WHAT?!!" - you looked out the window and watched him run away.

"Boy, that guy is not a fast learner." - Deuce and Ace began to sweat from your threatening aura.
"GRIM YOU BASTARD!!! GET BACK HERE YOU SHITY ANIMAL!!" - Grim began to run away even faster.
"Not a good look to lose your only student on your first day as prefect. Want help cat...Ah?!!" “Ace suggested with a sly smile, but didn’t have time to finish when you jumped out of the window.

They both screamed and looked out. You used your explosions to soften the blow and chased after the cat still screaming threats at him.
Not even 2 minutes had passed when they saw you dragging an immobilized cat who had a big bump on his head by the collar and quietly muttering something.

Timeskip

NRC: cafeteria

"Wooo! Lunchtime at last! Whoa! *drool* They got some good-lookin' grub! Look how fluffy those omelets are! Ooh, grilled chicken! And a bacon-and-egg tart!" - the cat looked at the food in delight while you, Ace and Deuce stood in line and put lunch into your trays.
"Shhh! Dude, inside voices! Where was this energy earlier today?" - Ace told him not so loudly, but the cat just ignored the ginger.

Explosive Girl | TWST x BNHAजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें