love, all wins

First book of Love All Serye: Margaux Katrianne

While juggling her work and as the youngest of her family, Margo's peaceful life shifts unexpectedly when she meets Alejandro, the middle child and heir of GDR Hospital. At first, she didn't care about the man's existence, but because of one unexpected event in her life, everything suddenly changed.

But what if all of what will happen is the reason for a deeper and intimate connection between them?

🟣

D I S C L A I M E R

Please be advised that Love, All Wins may contain mature topics that need the readers' deeper understanding, but it may not be suitable for a very young audience.

Warning: Toxic and manipulative remarks ahead.

This story is a work of Fiction. Names, characters, business, places, and incidents, are either products of the Writer's imagination or used in fictitious manners. Any resemblance to actual person; living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. NO part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, without my permission or without my prior knowledge.

This story is raw and unedited, so typographical errors, grammatical errors, and wrong spelling are expected. I apologize in advance, thank you!

Started: January 20, 2024

Ended: (Still On-Going)

© 2024 by medusa