"Oh, Schwoz and Danger Force!" The group heard Ray call out somewhat happily. Schwoz's eyes widened. "Quick! My helmet!" He exclaimed.

"Get behind the Build-Os!" Miles said as he pushed Schwoz behind the fort.

The metal door then opened and Ray walked out with a smile. "Hey, hey! Best day ever. Found a whole bag of perfectly good nuggies in an alley behind Cluckers." He said as he opened the bag he held and took out a chicken nugget. "Ah, still hot, just like me."

Chapa smiled proudly as Schwoz shook his head at her and Ray noticed him standing behind the Build-O fort. "Why's Schwoz wearing the bear proof suit?" Ray asked. He dropped the bag and took a step forward. "There better be a bear on the way."

Schwoz backed away. "Ray," He hesitated. "I have some bad news."

☆☆☆

A few moments later, the Man's Nest was a mess and Miles, Bose and Schwoz were on the floor as Mika, Eliza and Chapa held Ray against the door. Miles sat up, with his clothes ripped up. "Wow, he really did get mad." He said.

"All I said was I had bad news." Schwoz said as he lay down, his legs intertwined with a fold up chair. "Yeah, you didn't even get the chance to tell him he wasn't nominated for a Supie again." Bose said and everyone's eyes widened.

☆☆☆

"It's not that big of a deal!" Eliza said as she, Mika and Chapa held Ray down on the floor. Schwoz, Miles and Bose still lay on the floor.

"I'm sorry!" Ray sat up as he broke lose from the girls grip. "I'm sorry, ok?" He said as everyone stood up. "I shouldn't have got that upset. It's just a stupid awards show." He shrugged as Bose' phone started ringing.

"Hey, check it out! Danger Force is nominated." Bose smiled and Eliza dropped her head.

"Danger Force is nominated?" Ray snapped and Miles quickly stood in front of the fort in a protective way. "Please, please, please don't hurt the Build-Os." He begged.

Ray looked back at Bose who was reading the email he got on his email for Brainstorm. "It says we're nominated for Best Sidekicks, but it doesn't say who we're sidekicks for." Bose said.

"Bose." Eliza sighed, trying to get her boyfriend to stop talking but Bose smiled at her. "Eliza." He said before he looked back at his phone. "Oh, check out the Supies ballroom." He smiled before he put the picture on the Man's Nest screen.

Chapa quickly walked over to him and took his phone. "You're done." She said as she handed the phone to Eliza, who looked at Chapa confused before putting the phone in the pocket of her jeans.

"You know, in a way, it just shows what a great job in doing training you." Ray said. "So, when you think about it, your nomination is like my nomination." He smiled.

"Yeah, but a more accurate way, it's just ours." Chapa said and Ray shrugged. "Yeah but also mine." He said.

"It's really ours." Chapa said.

"Yeah and mine." Ray said and Chapa raised her hand, her hand sparking. "You wanna repeat that?" She asked as the two got very close to fighting, but Miles broke them apart, and Ray walked backwards.