Power Problems pt 1

Începe de la început

"I guess he does puns too." AWOL sighed.

"That's right! I'm gonna pun-ish you!" The Gas Clown said as he shoved more money in the bag.

"Gross." Volt said as she shook her head. "I'll take care of this clown. Watch and learn." She said to her teammates and friends before she stood up.

She turned around and The Gas Clown tossed another canister towards her. Yellow gas appeared and Volt started coughing. Once she stopped, she glared at the villain. That was a lucky shot!" She said, but in a high pitch voice. "Wait, why is my voice like this? What was in that gas?" She asked and the rest of Danger Force couldn't help but laugh at her high pitched voice.

"She sounds like Tiny Ray." ShoutOut laughed and Phantom couldn't sworn she heard Tiny Ray yell something. "Great, now I have his voice stuck in my head." She sighed and ShoutOut laughed again.

Volt glared at her friends before she turned back to the Gas Clown. She then tried to zap him but electric sparks went everywhere. The rest of Danger Force quickly ducked under the table and Brainstorm quickly hid Phantoms head in the crook of his neck and covered her head, automatically feeling the need to protect her as they hid under the table.

"Volt, chill with the zapping!" AWOL told the red haired girl as she couldn't control the electricity. "I can't!" She exclaimed, still with the high pitched voice and she yelped when she got zapped in the butt.

She then found two blenders filled with water and she shoved her hands into it and it stopped the sparks flying everywhere.

AWOL stood up and glared at The Gas Clown. "Time to stop clowning around." He said and The Gas Clown turned around and cackled before he through another gas canister towards him. The gas came out and he started coughing.

"Whoa, not cool dude." AWOL said once he stopped coughing, but instead of high pitched, his voice was very deep. He smiled. "Actually, this is kinda cool." He said then put his hands on his hips and did a superhero pose. "In a world where AWOL's about to kick this clown in his clown keister."

AWOL then teleported away but less than a second later, he appeared on the other side of the room with a thing around his waist. He looked around confused.

ShoutOut, Brainstorm and Phantom stood up and ShoutOut nodded. "Ok, obviously that gas is affecting their powers so we gotta make sure we don't get hit." She started explaining, and didn't see Gas Clown toss another gas canister towards the three.

Purple gas surrounded them, causing them all to start coughing. "No siento ningún efecto." ShoutOut said once she stopped coughing and she gasped as Phantom looked at her confused. "You can speak Spanish?" The purple superhero asked, but no sound came out

ShoutOuts eyes widened. "Whoa! ¿Estoy hablando español? Mi acento es increíble!" She said, not knowing Phantom tried to say something, but instead, the purple superhero nodded in agreement. "Brainstorm y Phantom, sientes algo?" She asked the two.

Brainstorm shook his head as he could not stop dancing. "I don't know what you're saying, but I cannot stop dancing!" He said and ShoutOut sighed as she turned to Phantom who shrugged. "I can't speak." She said and no sound came out, not even in a whisper.

ShoutOut sighed, then turned to Gas Clown and used her super scream, but it only pushed her backwards. She shrieked as her back collided with the wall. Phantom glared at the Gas Clown and tried blasting him with a laser sphere, but it retracted and hit her in the chest, causing her to fall down, coughing silently.