Power Problems pt 1

Start from the beginning

The groups phones started ringing and AWOL took his phone out and checked it. "It's Schwoz, somethings going down, we gotta bounce." He said.

"You guys can bounce, I got free stuff coming." Captain Man said with his mouth full. Phantom took her phone out of her pocket and Brainstorm read the message as he brushed his fingers through her hair that had recently been straightened.

"Four swimsuit models are trapped in a walk-in freezer." Brainstorm read out and Captain Man nodded. "And I'm out." He said as he stood up.

"Do you want our help?" Volt asked and the superhero walked away. "Don't want it, don't need it." He said as he pushed two people out of his way and left the restaurant.

"Should we have told him they're male swimsuit models?" ShoutOut asked her friends and Phantom shook her head. "He'll find out when he gets there." She said.

AWOL's phone went off again and Volt groaned in annoyance. "Shut up phone, Captain Man is on his way." She said and AWOL shook his head. "No, this is a new call.  Hip Hop Purée is being robbed by someone called Gas Clown." He laughed and the rest of the group also laughed.

"Gas Clown?" Brainstorm asked and he couldn't help but laugh. "I'm threatened by neither of those words." Volt said and Phantom nodded.

"All right." AWOL said as he put his phone back in his pocket. "Let's go paint some tears on this bozo's face!" He said and the group cheered.

ShoutOut, AWOL and Volt got up and Volt continued eating her food as Brainstorm smiled at his girlfriend, who still sat in his lap. "You do realise I can't get up unless you get up." He said and Phantom sighed. "So true." She said before she got up, Brainstorm smiled softly at her, even though he didn't want her to get up.

ShoutOut and AWOL kept trying to get Volt to stop eating her food, and they eventually got her to leave it. Lilith then came back and wrapped her arms around Brainstorm. ShoutOut and Volt looked to Phantom and saw a small laser sphere in the palm of her hand. ShoutOut grabbed her wrist and closed her hand into a fist, causing the laser sphere to disappear. "Don't do anything you'll regret." She whispered to the younger girl who she viewed as a sister.

"You have to try dessert." Lilith smiled at Brainstorm before she picked up a cake from another customers table. "Would I regret it, though?" Phantom asked as Volt went over and took the cake from Lilith. AWOL shook his head. "No, you would not. That girl irritates me."

"Why thank you, we'll take this to go." The red haired girl said as she put on a fake smile and Lilith frowned.

AWOL then teleported the group to Hip Hop Purée before Lilith could say anything.

The group arrived at Hip Hop Purée and they were quick to notice all the customers were asleep. They were also quick to notice the clown wearing a gas mask behind the counter, cackling while taking money and putting it in a duffel bag

"Excuse me, we're looking for someone called The Gas Clown." Brainstorm smiled to the bad guy behind the counter who looked and him and cackled. Phantom looked at him a bit scared. "I-I think that's him." She stuttered and ShoutOut nodded.

"You gassed right!" The Gas Clown said before he tossed a gas canister towards the superheroes. The gas came out of the canister and the group of five quickly moved away so they didn't breathe it the gas and they all kneeled behind a table.