Bombshell

[October 21st]

Cheryl Blossom was on her way to the front entrance of the school, with her band of followers rallying behind her. The Southside High students who are transferring are on their way now, and Cheryls ready to give them a friendly welcome. 

As Cheryl turns the corner toward the stairs, she sees the gang of serpents crowded in the hall. The one and only Veronica Lodge trying to befriend them all. Cheryl scans the crowd of hooligans, her eyes stopping on a small pink haired girl who is standing right next to Jughead. Serpent queen perhaps? 

"We encourage each and every one of you do drink deeply from the cup that is fair Riverdale..." Cheryl hears Veronicas voice echoing in the distance.

"Stand down, Eva peron" Cheryl says as she emerges down the stairs, Reggie and her vixens following closely behind.

"Cheryl... No one invited fascist barbie to the party" Veronica says, scowling at the red headed bombshell.

"Thats where you're wrong, Veronica. You see, no one invited Southside scum to our school. We don't need Riverdale high infested with whatever diseases they're carrying." Cheryl replied viciously to Veronica. Cheryl couldn't help but notice that the small, pink haired serpent was getting more and more riled up by the second, and Cheryl was enjoying it.

"Why don't you come over here and say that to my face." Cheryls eyes dart toward the angry voice coming from the small girl. As she looks she sees the girl getting closer and closer, is that supposed to make me scared? Cheryl thinks to herself, rolling her eyes.

"Happily, queen of the buskers." Cheryl moves herself closer to the girl, leaving them only a foot apart. The pink haired girl scowls at Cheryl, Her arms crossed ready to spit out another insult.

"Okay guys... Everyone! Can we just put our differences aside, There's no Northside and Southside when we are here, Lets just start over." Archie moves between the two, worried what would happen if they were allowed to keep bickering with one another.

"Need I remind you, Andrews, These greaser-snakes are the ones that showed up at your place and trying to kick your ass." Reggie says to Archie, who seems to have switched his opinion on the Southside rather quickly.

"How bout' we finish what we started?" A tall muscular serpent emerges from the crowd, pushing his way to Archie. Veronica and her quick thinking, steps between Archie and the serpent.

"Im so over all this arguing and shit between everyone, If you guys don't figure it out soon then I'll make sure you all go through a hard time for it. You too babe don't think you're excused, we are all here to learn, we can be civil with one another for a few hours every day." Everyone screwed their faces up at Veronica u til Mr. Weatherbee tells everyone to get to class.

--

Cheryl walked into the lounge to sit at her usual lunch spot, but instead of being greeted with an empty chair...

Of course.

Little pinky was sitting in her chair. Cheryl strutted over to the small group of serpents and aggressively hits her hands on the arm of the chair, using them to hold herself up while she leans closer to the serpent girl, who turned as she heard the loud smack on the arm of the chair she was sitting on.

"Can I help you, Red?" The pink haired princess looked up at Cheryl through her eyelashes, making Cheryls stomach flutter. What is happening..? Cheryl takes a second to compose herself before she snaps back.

"It's Cheryl to you tiny, and yes you can help me. Get the hell out of my chair before I drag you by your hair, thanks!" Cheryl gives her a small sarcastic smile at the end, just to annoy the serpent even more.