Thankfully, you didn't have to screech because Shizuka was the one to have found it. She led you towards the said class, 1-A. And you opened the door to reveal...

No one.

You were first in class.

Great! No people means no interaction!!

You quickly sat down at your seat, that was at the back of the class and pulled out your phone to scroll through social media. You can't wait for this day to end already.

But a few minutes after you had arrived, another person slid the door and you froze in fear. It was a boy, with two different hair colors.

Wow, he really said 'Fuck genetics' and decided to have both white and red. Seems legit.

His heterochromatic eyes were also very eye-catching... Haha, get it?

... anyways.

He was the type of person who, if you told someone that this guy actually existed, they wouldn't believe you because how is it that you can look so weird yet cool at the same time? He seems like he walked out of a rainbow, well... He's about as colorful as a non-mutant quirk wielding human can get.

But your surprise didn't end there. The moment the boy stepped in, the spirit of a middle-aged man followed him. The spirit had red hair and blue eyes. You kept your eyes trained at the boy, following his every movement as he sat down a few seats away from you.

Well, that's what anyone else would think, that you were looking at Mr. Hotshot over there.

When in reality, it was the middle aged man who seemed very happy to see the boy at peace in his seat, that you were looking at. Is that his father? They do look smiliar...

But before you could do anything, the boy turned to you and gave you a glare, "Is there something on my face?"

'Yeah, a scar, my dude.'

But you don't think he'll appreciate that answer, so you nervously shook your head. His glare only hardened as he proceeded to ask, "Then why are you staring at me like that?"

'Cause there's a middle-aged man's soul tethered to you, and it's not everyday you find someone with a soul tethered to them.'

Nah, you would never say that.

"Your... Your hair! It's cool! Very cool! I love it!" Great going [Name], now he definitely doesn't think that you have a hair fetish.

But thankfully, he just seemed annoyed by you and turned his head away, opting to put his head down and close his eyes, resting until it was time for class.

Wow, what an asshole. He could have at least thanked you for the compliment.

But regardlessly, you decided to not look at the spirit beside him and just focused your gaze back to your phone screen.

Holy shit, you feel someone looking at you! Is it the boy with two hair colors?! Does he feel threatened that you might take his hair, because you like it so much?!

But no, it's the spirit that's following him. Apparently, the middle-aged man saw your two friends and realised that maybe, you weren't looking at his little Shoto. You were looking at him...

"Excuse me, little miss." The man spoke and you slowly directed your gaze upwards, "Yes?" You whispered as to not alert the boy that you were talking to thin air.

"Oh, so you can see me and hear me too?" He seemed rather shocked by that, but soon his face was overtaken by a sweet smile, "Ah... It feels so nice to talk to a human after such a long time... Is it because of your quirk?" You nodded and tried to give him a shaky smile.