?: if that's all he's going to say then I doubt he has anything useful.

With this in mind he unbinds the vampire he falls to the ground, he looks up at the man only to be met with a foot that crushes his head like a grape, blood splatters all over him and the surrounding area.

??: tch disgusting creature

He walks out of the room and down the stairs, vampire bodies littered all around. He walks out the castle and into the forest

??: guess I'm heading for Japan.

(In Japan)

After chugging your coffee you walk off god knows where.

Y/n: I need to think of a technique just flaunting my energy and hoping they disintegrate isn't enough

Now what technique could he possibly come up with, he could stay with the family one and ask his dad or come up with a new one entirely. His family technique, well what he heard from his dad, involved an element, whether it be water, fire, air, earth, it always involved one of elements, the ones lucky enough to be born with the fire aspect were usually the strongest. Being able to condense there flames to such a fine point it was able to pierce infinity and destructive enough to handle the ten shadows. In rare cases the elements would mix and create something new.

Water was the most common 50 percent, air was 20, so was earth, and a 9.05 percent of it being fire, the 0.04 was it being mixed and the last 0.01 being all of them it was theorized within the clan before it's destruction that someday one if its members will be able to freely bend and mix the elements however they please.

Y/n: but my whole body and energy have changed I don't even know if it'll work the same

If he were to get fire he would have disintegrating flames, if he got water it would be in a way like acid, earth he could just wrap people in earth and suck out their energy, air he could just send a blast of wind and completely erase them.

He'll have to think of it later especially since he didn't know what element he would get.

He stops and looks around to see he went full circle and ended back into his room.

Y/n: might as well wait for the others to wake up

(2 hours later)

It was now 8 am and he heard a knock. He gets up and opens the door to reveal Yaga

Y/n: morning principal Yaga

Yaga: good morning y/n, as we said last night we're here to discuss what to do with you.

Y/n: with the elders or whatever you call them right?

Yaga: precisely

Y/n: I'll need you to lead me and an umbrella for the sun

Yaga: I figured as much, I already have the things, also I figured that you might not want an umbrella brought you clothes that cover everything if you want that.

He decided to grab the clothes since the umbrella wouldn't cover his sides.

(Since there's windows and the sun is at an angle it would most likely hit him)

Y/n: I'll take the clothes

He takes them and closes the door to quickly change, he looks himself in the mirror