WAIT NO😨

sorry for the late update, school and a lot of other things said no to wattpad and kept me off it for a whole year..
_________________________________________

I snuck out the house through my window successfully and start walking to Scaramouche's house and when I arrived, he's there waiting for me. I don't recall him actually being patient..

I got inside his house and went up to his room with him but when we got there we didn't know what to do so he asked me what we should do, but since I also had no idea what to do

I asked if we could cuddle

Unexpectedly he said yes and before I could react he grabbed me and pulled me close to him.

I didn't mind but he was really warm, as of he just got out of the gym... he then speaks. "You're still grounded?" "Yeah.."

"I don't like being grounded, especially by Dainsleif..." Honestly being grounded by Dainsleif is one of the worst things hell could give you. It's like prison in South Korea!

"I understand, Yae almost but me in a blender when I was 12. That's probably why i have this messed up mind for you.." "Wait, what?" "Nothing. Let's watch a movie now." Whatever scara.. i'll find out what you meant by that.

A few hours later

I start getting a call, it was Dainsleif. I start panicking, I was in bed with the person he hates the most! I told scara as fast as possible, he said "Just turn off your calls." THATS IT?! TURN OFF MY CALLS?! I ALREADY TURNED OFF MY LOCATION NOW MY CALL?! I did it anyways and we continued to watch jdrama.
_________________________________________
257 words