《chapter 1》

*flash back*
"I know you can do it dude, com'on get up and go talk to her, if I could do it then you can, man up! Get your shit together and go!now!"

~end of the flashback~

You all guys are probably wondering who am I? And whats my story!
Okay let me introduce myself...

My name is zakir and im 20 years old, I loved a girl since the first day of highschool. I fell hard for her, like I've never fell for anyone like that, and here I am now still truly deeply madly in love with her, I see her when I meet with my friends, you know when they throw parties and other events.

Last night was the worst night in my whole life! Literally in my whole life.
Gosh! I regretted the minute I decided to go to that party my friend set up just because he wanted me to get to talk to "her".

Now im even more embarrassed to go talk to her, wanna know why? I'll tell you why, that idiot kept pushing me to go talk to her, at last I agreed to go and while I was walking towards her, apparently there was something on the floor that cuased me to kink.

I...
Uh I just fell.
Not on the floor, not anywhere else! I fell on her! Yes on her! Can you imagine that?

I stood up quicker than a lightning and murdered a few words and didnt even wait for her to reply "sorry I didnt mean it" her cheeks even turned red.

-amber- yup thats her name, shes the girl of my dreams, I just love her so much, I love everything about her. Her tall silky-smooth brown hair, her green eyes, she's so damn perfect.

I didnt stay one more minute at that party, I got in my car and began to drive, where? I don't know, I just wanna go to somewhere to clear my mind and relax.

I passed by Starbucks so I decided to go there and buy a cup of iced coffee.
I took my cup and paid for it, I went to mt car and just sat there, I sat there thinking of how im going to talk to amber again because I knew she's a shy girl and everyone looked at us so, she's probably embarrassed too.

When I got home it was around 1pm and I was exhausted so I changed my clothes and lied on my bed and before I even know I fell asleep.