🌈A Bad Evening🌈

It was dark inside the house, you heard some slight creaking.
Wally turned on the lights which revealed a simple decoration choise, a red couch joined by a small side table and a television.
The eyecatcher of the room had to be the colorful carpet, around the room hung picture frames with photos in them.
The photos were of wally with the other teachers, each had their or special frame.
"You must be close with the others?", you said as you looked at the photo of wally and barneby.
Wally rubbed his neck as he hung away his coat, "we are, i couldnt have asked for better friends!"
You smiled at him before looking around again.
"Your home is so cozy wally! I love it!", you blinked your eyes when the house creaked loudly.
Wally let out a nervous laughter as he held your shoulders "how about dinner!"
He basically pushed you into the kitchen and sat you on a chair, he wrapped an apron around his neck tying it around his waist (the apron should be me smh)
He leaned his hands on the table looking down at you, "so! What are you hungry for?"
You tought for a good moment before smiling "do you know [add favourite dish]?"

Wally tapped his chin in tought then walked out the kitchen "wait here!"
You did as told and looked around the kitchen, it was a cute kitchen, fit for one or at most two people.
In here too hung more pictures, on the fridge he had hung the drawings some of the children made.
You smiled softly, thats so cute.
"What's so cute?♡", wally asked as he set his laptop down on the kitchen counter.
You covered your mouth then giggled "did i say that out loud..?"
Wally hummed in response typing on the laptop "mmhm~"
You rested your cheek on your hand "i think its cute how you hung the drawings"
Wally laughed softly "well they're all special to me..sadly i cant hang them all, so most of them are in my study"
"A study? Seems like you owe me an actual tour!", you teased him to which he simply grimmed "maybe i do!"

After some seconds he clapped his hands together "aha! There we have the recipe!"
You took a peek on the laptop screen and smiled "thats the dish!"
Wally gathered all the ingredients and set the laptop on the counter "lets see where to start.."
You smiled softly and walked over to wally standing at his side "how about i help you?"
Wally nodded and together you two started ro make the dish.

As the two of you were cooking home was watching, he was leaning against the doorway.
He angerly tapped his fingers on his arm 'he actually brought them over..he went insane. That must be it.'
He turned around and walked around, his footsteps made the house creak softly..he couldnt let you stay.

You and wally were now eating the dinner, you closed your eyes to the taste of the familiar flavors.
"Just as i remember it..", you smiled.
Wally had finished his food first and chuckled "that was very good, we are great chefs!"
You opened your mouth to speak but a crashing noise interupted you, wally looked over to the hallway and got up "excuse me"
He left the room and disappeared into the hallway, as you sat in silence you decided to clean the dishes off the table.
You heard wally's voice muffled from one of the rooms, and then a loud bang against a door.
The sound had scared you so bad it worried you..you decided to go check on wally and slowly approached the room "wally..?"
As you came closer and looked inside..your eyes widened and a scream came from your mouth before everything went black.

Author's note:
Hello my darlings!!
Guess who's back!!
My god its been..psh..forever??
Im here to drop more chapters!
Whoop whoop am i right?

I hope you enjoy this chapter! If not..well..uhm..im sorry💕
I wish everyone a lovely day/evening/afternoon/night!
And until the next chapter neighbor!

The picture on the top is made by me, i hope you like it💕💕

I hope you have a painkiller for that headache..

That was a hard bang...

Its time to wake up now...

Wake up..

Wake up.

WAKE UP