Chapters 13. "BORING HOUSE"

Magsimula sa umpisa

Katherine's plea for help sounds grudging but desperate, and Damon seems torn.

______________________

Sabrina and Ellie were at Salvatore boarding house all alone and it was boring. Scott and Damon left together for a secret business they wouldn't tell girls. Jason decided to stay at college with her new friend who is a girl. Victoria still has not come back because Jason called her and asked her to go to the college. Jeremy had school. Two heretics were in the kitchen getting ready to watch the movie. Ellie was making popcorn as Sabrina was trying to think of a movie.

Two girls were shocked to hear about Jason staying in the college "I can't believe Jason actually decided to stay at campus with ELENA. I am actually shocked to imagine he would do that." Ellie said laughing as Sabrina nodded smiling and giggling.

"I know right? He would rather die than spend some time with Elena and stay in the same place as Elena. I think he did it because of... Caroline" Sabrina said smirking and Ellie scoffed shaking her head.

"I think you forgot about a girl, he mentioned on the phone. What was her name again? Natalia?" Ellie asked trying to remember name of Caroline's step-cousin.

"Natalie. She is Caroline's step-cousin. Care told me about her a lot. I mean she  is a really good girl and oh, also she shipped my brother with Caroline." Brina told Ellie who smiled.

"All of Caroline's friends or peers ship her with your brother, Brina. We shouldn't be surprised." Ellie told her and Brina giggled. "Caroline and Jason would be so cute together. I mean, they both used to like each others." Martin heretic said making Brina smile.

"I love you how you think, Ellie! That's why I love you" Brina said and Ellie smiled. "Victoria is with Jason and Caroline right now, she will tell us how things are going to get."

"I can't wait to hear." Ellie said with small smile. "I hope your plan will work. I have been shipping them ever since I found out, I had feelings for Scott" Shs added

"Yeah, if Jason does something wrong I will make Damon to never ever give him his bourbons." Brina said laughing as Ellie giggled. "I really am going to do that."

"I am confused. Why did Damon and Scott leave without telling us anything? I mean Scott always tells me everything and we never keep anything from each others. It only means one thing. They are doing somewhat dangerous or cheating on me and the Satan." Ellie said and Sabrina shrugs.

"I would go with first option. It's sounds of them, more" Brina said and Ellie nodded. "It doesn't seem possible to me to imagine Pierce and Salvatore walking together." Brina said.

"Yeah right...... Okay, let's watch the movie and then go to find Scott and Damon" Ellie said and Brina nodded.

Ellie finished making popcorn and Brina choose the movie "Let's watch Twilight, I haven't seen it for ages. Jason made me, Stefan and Damon watch it and I kind of loved it." She said.

"Okay, then let's watch it." Ellie said with smile. "Hey catch it" she said as she threw popcorn and Brina caught it with her mouth. Two girls giggled.

"Let's get changed into put pj's and then watch my favorite Rosalie Hale in the bed, once again." Brina said smiling and Ellie laughed. With that two heretics ran to their room.

Later, Ellie and Brina were watching the movie in bed as they heard Victoria yelling from downstairs. Brina groaned not wanting to leave but Ellie grabbed her arm speeding away.

"Is anyone here?!" Victoria yelled as she walked in the house to see no one there. Ellie and Sabrina speed downstairs annoyed. Actually Sabrina was dragged downstairs by Ellie.

"Seriously, Rosalie was about to put Bella in her place." Sabrina said annoyed and Ellie glared at her. "Hey, Vic. How was being with Jason in the college?" Sabrina asked.

Victoria just shrugged "I decided not to go, since I don't really know anyone. I was walking around the town this whole time." She said as a big smirk appeared on Sabrina and Ellie's faces. "What?" Victoria asked noticing their faces.

"Wait for us, we will get ready, then we will go to the college and use our power called matchmaking to get Caroline and Jason together." Sabrina said with small smirk as she and Ellie ran upstairs leaving confused Victoria alone.

"What the hell just happened?" Lockwood girl asked herself.

All of sudden Ellie's phone rang and when she answered It, it was Scott.

"Oh hey Scott" she said with small smile and Scott didn't greet back. He just started talking.

"Ellie! Stay in the house. Don't go out" He said making Ellie confused.

"But why?" She asked as she looks at Brina who could hear them talking. She was confused as well.

"Just don't. When I will be back, I will tell you everything." He said and hang up.

"Wait! Wait!" But he hang up. "He hang up" she said and Brina hugged her worried friend.

"Hey, calm down. He will be alright" she said to her worried friend.

"Thanks, you have the best hug."  Ellie said and Brina chuckled. "Looks we can't use our special power called matchmaking." Martin heretic said as Brina laughed.

"But we still can party." Brina said with smirk and Ellie looked at her confused.

"Why do you have the Caroline look on your face? " she asked.

"Because I am planning on doing something like Caroline would do. We are going to get drunk." Brina said with smirk as Ellie giggled.

"Let's do it!"

__________________________

A/N

DONE ✔

I love Brina and Ellie. They are so cute.