0

Y/n's very pitiful and sad backstory 😭😭😭(🙄)
________________________________________________________

Alright, lets keep this short.

Y/n grew up in a household that... Doesn't really care for him.

No, he didn't get abused, he just gets ignored by his parents most of the time.

His parents only focused on someone else. His twin sibling, Kehal (l/n). Which from birth, they automatically assumed that she was a goddess sent from the heavens due to her having the most smooth and pale skin paired with unnatural glossy cyan hair. (yes, she had hair when she was literary born like- 0.3 seconds ago. Don't ask me how.)

This caused Y/n to envy her greatly. He tried all sorts of things to catch his parents attention. But for all of his efforts, he only got them rolling their eyes and compare Kehal to him.

No matter what she did, even if it was as simple as sitting down, she would always get praises from Y/n's parents.

The only time when Y/n ever gets attention is when something bad happens to Kehal. Which he gets all the blame for.

Oh, Kehal tripped and scratched her knee? It was definitely Y/n's fault. He pushed her. Even though he was 8 meters away from her.

Oh, Kehal failed her Science exam? Yeah, it was definitely because of Y/n. He didn't tutor her, thats why.

Oh, Kehal got pregnant when she was was 15? Yeah, it was definitely---- wait a goddamn minute.

....Yeah, she got pregnant by Y/n. Atleast that was true.

Say, wanna see how she got pregnant?

No? Yes? No again? Eh, it doesnt matter. You're gonna see it anyway weather you want it or not.

Flashback

His vision was dark. Yet, he knew he was concious of his surroundings.

"What had happened?" The man thought. Trying to remember what he did to come to this.

"I... I can't see...Why is that?"

He scrunched his eyebrows in confusion, only to be met with the familiar texture of cloth.

"Cloth... Wait, am I blindfolded? Am I kidnapped?!"

He tried screaming for help, only for his screams to be muffled with an unfamiliar item attached to his mouth.

He tried moving, but that failed as well. As he felt all of his limbs attached to something that felt like metal. It was restraining his movements, to his displeasure.

"Kidnapped, chained and blindfolded... Shit, that can't be good. Is the kidnapper nearby?"

Out of nowwhere, he heard the sound of footsteps. Indicating that someone was nearby, which was probably the one who kidnapped him. The man thought.

Nonetheless, he didn't move a single muscle. Hopefully the kidnapper might check on him later. He doesnt know their intentions yet. Better be safe as for now.

"I know you're awake, you can stop pretending now."

His eyes opened wide when he heard their voice.

"Mmm... Mhmm hmm?" He responded with muffled words that are almost impossible to understand.