𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙎𝙀𝙑𝙀𝙉

Start from the beginning

"did you want a boy?" sky wondered. "not at first but now i'm kinda excited." saniya smiled.

"sky!!" heavyn shouted from downstairs.

sky threw her head back before making her way downstairs.

sky wasn't one hundred percent back to normal but she was functioning better than before.

"what?" sky walked into the kitchen. "try this." heavyn broke off a piece of the brownies she made and handed it to sky.

"they a little burnt." sky laughed as heavyn made a face. "wait for real?" heavyn started analyzing the brownies.

"yeah ... they still good tho." sky grabbed the rest of the brownie and walked out the kitchen.

sky then walked into the living room. the first person she saw was von. they instantly made eye contact.

he looked sad, it was like he was saying sorry but with his eyes. sky looked away and looked at booka.

"whatchu doing? you straight?" booka tried to start a conversation with the girl.

"yea im coo ..." sky squinted her eyes for a moment. "you sure? you don't no money or nun ? nails ? hair ? anything?" booka questioned.

"i got money for allat." sky told.

booka nodded his head slowly. "thanks anyway." sky mumbled. it was a akward silence.

sky definitely regretted walking into the room.

"sky." von spoke.

sky made eye contact with him once again. "lemme talk to you real quick." von more so demanded instead of asked.

"no." sky scrunched her eyebrows and walked away. von of course following behind her.

"let me talk to you ma." he gently grabbed her arm. "i don't wanna talk to you." sky said calmly.

"don't talk just listen." von pleaded.

"i don't wanna listen to you." sky repeated.

von opened the bathroom door that they were close to and pulled her inside. he locked the door and stood infront of it so she couldn't leave.

"lord help me." sky prayed.

"i'm sorry." von spoke. "you always sorry." sky laughed. she no longer took anything von said seriously.

everything that came out of his mouth was a joke to her. "stop acting like that." von made his voice more stern.

"you think you can treat me any type of way and when i try to leave you saying sorry gon make me stay." sky ranted.

sky didn't want to talk to von because she knew the more she thought or even spoke about how badly he treated her she'd get mad.

"i almost lost you, you don't know how that feel i can't lose you bruh." von pulled her closer by her arm.

"i was always here, you didn't want me." sky reminded. "i was here for you, you left me." she added.

"YOU LEFT ME." she repeated while attempting to pull away but von had a strong grasp on her.

next thing sky knew tears streamed down her face. "i'm sorry." he held her in place.

"i won't leave, im here now. i'm here for you." von assured. "i don't need you anymore." sky wiped her tears.

"skyah forgive me i wanna do right by you." von spoke.

sky didn't respond. she had so many different thoughts running through her head. she couldn't process everything.

von pulled her closer by her waist and connected their lips. at first sky didn't kiss back.

she didn't know if she wanted to go down that road with von again.

but then she thought about it. Nobody in this world could be Von.

nobody could make her feel how von made her feel. after all the ups and downs, he was truly one of a kind.

so she kissed back.

the kiss was very passionate. von was the first to pull away. "don't leave me." sky mumbled as she looked into his eyes.

"ion plan on it ma." von used his hands to wipe the tears that feel down her face.

" von used his hands to wipe the tears that feel down her face