Ks: kia??? Kia bola tumne? Tum ko dard ho raha hai? 😡

Ragini: han 🥺🥺 mjhy dard ho raha hai

Ks: hum btaty hain tum ko k dard hota kia hai?

Karishma slapped Ragini forcefully. The impact was so strong that Ragini's face turned to the other side, and the sound of the slap echoed loudly throughout the corridor, drawing the attention of everyone present.

Ragini felt a sharp pain in her cheek where Karishma had slapped her. She instinctively put her hand on her cheek.

Ks grinded his teeth and uttered

Ks: yh hota hai dard

And again made a hard slap on her other cheek.

She closed her eyes tightly.

Ks held her throat and pinned her to the wall

Dil to kr ta hai k yaho isi hospital ko shamshaan ghaat main badal ku

Ragini: 😖😖

Ks left her throat

Magar Nhi 😡😡 tum ko sza koi r de ga chalo

Ragini: karishma 😖😖

Ks: khabardaar jo tum ne apni gandi zubaan se mera name b lia to 😡 galy se zubaan khench ly gy tumhari 😡

She started crying badly

Ks: r tum ko kia lgta hai k hum ko abhi pta chala hai such ?? Nhi hum sub phly hi jaan chuky thy 😡 yeh to hamara plan tha tumko hospital la kr sachai bahar lany ka.

Ragini: k..kia ?? Tum janti thy ? 😨

Ks: han hum janty thy.  Ary hum to isi guilt k saath shahyd marr jaty agar humain santu ne sachai ka na btaya hota. Ku k wo jaan gai thi tumhara such r usne hum sub ko btaya. Janti ho kese?

Ragini: 🥺 kese??

Ks: wo tumhary ghar ai thi tumko poochne mgr tum to phone pe kisi se baat kr k usko sub bta rhi thi r usne sub apne phone main record kr lia

Ragini: 😨😨

Ks: tumne bht gandi chaal chali hai ragini. But gana khel khela hai tumne. Cheee ary humko sharam atti hai k hum ne kbhi tum se pyaar kia tha kbhi tum ko apna jeevan saathi chuna tha.

Ragini: 😓 mjhy maaf krdo pls

Ks again gripped her hand more tightly

Maafi tumko hum se nhi haseena se mangni hai 😡 chalo...

Ragini, still reeling from the slap, was forcefully dragged into a room where Haseena's family and Karishma's entire family were already gathered.

As she entered, Ragini's eyes quickly scanned the room, taking in the sight of Haseena's family members, their faces twisted in shock and disapproval. She then glanced towards Karishma's family, her heart sinking as she saw their stern expressions, clearly indicating their disappointment and anger towards her

Haseena's facial expression revealed her anger. Her brows were furrowed, and her lips were pressed into a tight line, indicating her disapproval and frustration with the situation.

Karishma forcefully threw Ragini towards Haseena's bed. Ragini stumbled uncontrollably, unable to regain her balance, and landed harshly on the floor near Haseena's bed.

Karishma was burning in anger and was heavily breathing. Ragini held her arm in pain as she stood up, her eyes meeting Haseena's. Haseena, though weak, slowly stood up from her bed, facing Ragini with angry expressions.