First with loki (request)

After a party that stark had me and Loki found ourselves in my bathroom making out.He took off my dress leaving me in my bra and thong,he played with my boobs through my bra causing me to moan wich made me make a 0 shape with my mouth and Loki took the chance to put his tounge into my mouth.I continued to moan into his mouth until eventually,Loki took off my bra and attacked my boobs,sucking on one and massaging the other.I wrapped my legs around his waist and he continued to make out with my boobs.Evntually Loki made his way down my stomach to my pussy were he rubed my clit through my thong wich made me throw my head back.He took of my thong and then got onto his knees,he started to lick the area around my whole and then ate my out like a starving man* LOKI OH MY GOD-UGH OHH *i wrapped my legs around his head pulling him closer,he sucked on my clit and entered 2 fingers into my pussy,I screamed in pleasure* UGHHH DADDY OF MY GOD *I felt Loki smile to himself and he got back to what he was doing.After a few minutes I felt a knot form in my stomach* OH MY GOD LOKI IM GOING TO CUM *i scream* cum for me baby *Loki said as he started to ram his fingers into me faster.I cum all over his fingers.My head falls back as I'm breathless from whatever that just was.Loki makes his way up to me and puts his fingers in my mouth so I can taste myself* hmm that's a good girl *loki praises me.He then picks me up and puts me on my bed where we start making out,him on top.I flip us over so I'm on top,I position my hips on his coverd private area and I start moving them* oh my god doll don't do this to me *I take of his trousers along with his boxers where his cock hits his stomach.I take his tip into my mouth and suck it for a few seconds.Once I'm done teasting I put my hips onto his cock and he enters me and we both let out a sigh.After a few moments I start moving* FUCK FUCK FUCK *I moan as I ride Loki.I put my hands into his chest for support as I ride* oh my god doll ur amazing don't stop ur so right *loki groan.I let go of his chest and I ride him faster,letting my boobs bounce up and down.Loku reachers up and plays with my boobs.I lean down so he can start sucking on my boobs and he does just that.I feel a knot in my stomach start to grow again so I ride Loki faster and I also feel him twitch inside of me.Soon we cum at the same time,I lay down on him exhausted* that was amazing baby *he kisses me and covers us with the covers*