[ Hàn lạc ] Blind love

Summary:

Love is a drug, literally, and Han Wenqing is for a healthy lifestyle.

Notes:

The idea of ​​"Blind Love" from this video

Posted on

Work Text:

Directly in front of the rehabilitation center, a garishly bright stand sweetly promised "No More Unrequited Feelings," and a blindfolded Cupid held boxes of "Blind Love" instead of arrows. After its creation, new departments were organized in the police, unusual specialties appeared for lawyers, psychologists, and pharmacists, a bunch of ethical codes were signed, and new articles were introduced into the Criminal Code.

The world has learned to live with this, but Zhang Jiale has not.

He saw a man who was just as unhappy with the existence of "Blind Love" as he was: he frowned more and more, looking around, checking something on his smartphone, and staring at the center as if the building could self-destruct from this. Jiale remembered how strange he felt before the first scheduled session, and ran down the steps: no one knew the schedule better than him, and he was already late, you see, he will leave completely without receiving help.

- Hello! This is not my first time here, not my second or third, but my fifteenth. Joke! If I come back, the problem is not with the specialists, they are good. No, just the best! There is no addiction left, anxiety is relieved, sleep returns to normal. Everything will be fine, really. By the way, I'm Zhang Jiale.

"Han Wenqing," the guy introduced himself, the handshake was strong, and the palm was warm. Jiale regretfully took his hand away and was about to continue convincing that it was still worth entering, when he spoke decisively: "It's only

me who is embarrassed," said Han Wenqing, – but as much as I approve of reciprocity, stop. Do you know a good place here? I was just looking. Looks like one of us owes the other one lunch.

Jiale felt as if the entire huge building of the rehabilitation center had collapsed on his head. He had been postponing the task "Talk to a random person about the situation" for three weeks, and now it overtook him.

The psychologist promised that a new look would help.

They all promised him a lot, he didn't know where the line was beyond which he would stop believing. Was she even there?

- So you're not at the reception? – Jiale asked what had become obvious, trying to come to his senses.

Han Wenqing waited calmly.

- Yes OK. Let's go, I'll treat you. Would you mind listening a little more, since it's like this? I'm late with one errand...

Of course, Jiale knew a good place; he visited this part of the city three times a week. His misadventures aroused Han Wenqing's keen interest; it seemed that he had never encountered "Blind Love" before, much less tried it himself.

- Why do they stop taking it, since everything is so cool?

– Such brightness of life can get boring.

- Seriously?

Jiale saw himself in his eyes and smiled.

- Well, not for me. I felt awesome. Let's not talk about the mechanism, because I can talk for a long time about synthetic analogues of dopamine, serotonin, vasopressin and norepinephrine. "For dessert there will be kisspeptin with oxytocin," he said without hesitation. It was dessert that they were waiting for, ordering each other what they liked. Jiale considered this the best way to get to know a person, and Han gave in to curiosity. – Or side effects are also a topic. It seems that everyone has already happened to me, except one.