Thinking Of You 2/3

Start from the beginning

JJ was a straight man, that sexual tension Simon felt between the two of them was probably something only he could sense. JJ wouldn't fuck him, not now nor ever. Simon was just an idiot for thinking that he would. The probability of him and JJ being together was just him reaching for the stars. He threw his head back, eyes scanning the upside down room. None of the people that roamed around got his attention, not until he set his eyes on the bar. There stood a man that looked dangerously like JJ. Hair down, black tight shirt, some black pants. The man was built, thank you very much. If Simon was very drunk he'd say that man was JJ but in his tipsy state he could still recognize their differences.

Speak of the devil and he will notice you, the man winked at him. Thank you lord and his parents for giving him great eyesight because Simon totally saw that. The act made him snap his body to a normal sitting position, scaring Harry and Tobi on either side of himself.

The moment JJ stood up with a woman by her side, Simon also stood up. He got questioned but said he was going to the restroom. His excuse wasn't entirely a lie, he was heading to the restroom at least in the direction of it. JJ did a left turn, probably going to be guided to one of the rooms here. Simon went right to the bar,  besides the man that winked at him. He shot his chance and there he was now.

William bit a sensitive part on his neck, forcing Simon to snap out of his trance. Despite the tears running down his cheeks, Simon could clearly see William's features. And how similar it is to JJ's. His eyes were in a similar shade range as JJ's, his lips were plump and full, he also had dreadlocks. What really differs William from JJ is that the former had a longer, pointer nose than the latter. William lifts up his white hoodie, well JJ's white hoodie. Simon didn't have his own, it was in the washer, plus JJ doesn't wear it often.

He lifts it up until it reaches his mouth, Simon takes the sign and bites down on the soft cloth. William's rough calloused hands roamed his chest, his mouth, that was on Simon's neck, went to his chest squeezing the soft pink nubs that sat on both sides of his pecs. His mouth first went to Simon's right pec, licking and biting the flesh before twirling his long tongue on the soft pink nubs and placing a teasing bite. All while he twisted with the other nipple. Simon was moaning, the way he did so sounded like he was being fucked, his toes curled inside of his shoes, eyes rolling back, hands that were once on William's built shoulders moved up to his black dreadlocks, thighs trying to close inward as the friction between himself and William drove him closer to his release.

He bit his bottom lip, the movement of his hips faster than ever as he desperately tried to finish. “William.” Simon moaned through the cloth in his mouth , like a broken record he keeps repeating William's name. In return, the praises and nicknames ran out of William's mouth like a waterfall. He was so close, so fucking close, when everything just stopped. Overstimulated and desperate for his release, he moans like a mutt. Eyes red from the constant tears that ran down his cheeks, his blush ran down his entire body, he was shaking. “Wh-why’d you stop..?” It was barely audible, it didn't sound like a question; it sounded like a plea.

“pleaseletmecumpleasepleaseplease—” Simon begged through the hoodie in his mouth, he was sure it'd be damp with his saliva. Tears ran down his cheeks, his cock leaking precum in his boxers as he desperately tried to buck his hips for friction. But the two large hands on either side of his hips held a death grip on him, stopping him from successfully getting his release. One of the hands on his hips made its way to his lips, Simon dropped the cloth from his mouth, William's index finger shushed him.

“Oh, not yet,” William leaned in close to his ear, the hand on his hips making its way to Simon's ass, squeezing him through the cloth of his boxers. “I'm not done with you yet.”  Simon shivers, closing his eyes as William slowly rocks his hips into his crotch. Simon lets himself imagine this is JJ, holding him, commanding him, pleasing him. Simon threw his head back, William immediately sucked on his exposed neck.

Their little act continued for a few more moments before it went faster, needier, more desperate for their respective releases. The sounds of two desperate men grinding on each bounced off the thin walls of the cubicle. “I'm gonna cum..” he breathed out, eyes hazy and full of tears, he drove his hip faster, cocking dripping in attention as the familiar coil in his stomach builds up, waiting to explode in any second. William slammed his lips against Simon's, he'd complain because the collision hurt like hell but he was just so close that it slipped out of his mind.

William was too preoccupied to hear the restroom door open, but Simon heard it. He tried to pull away from William yet the strong hands on his waist kept rolling his hips to the point he found it hard to care. Fuck whoever entered, their own fault f they see two guys dry humping like a bunch of dogs.

Simon was there, on the path to cumming. He one more roll of his hips then he'd be finished. As his arms wrapped themselves around William, feet planted on the dirty restroom tiles, a rough tug on the hood of his hoodie made his eyes shot open. Before Simon knew it, he was no longer in William's lap but outside of the stall. He fell ass first, groaning as he did so. Eyes, despite being blurry with tears, saw a figure in a black top and grey sweatpants enter the stall.

Then all Simon heard was screams of terror and throwing of punches along with the sounds of broken bones.

++
A/N: sorry for the grammatical errors if there are any! I'm not a naive speaker :). But wow, slowly coming to an end to this short series! I'll miss it but there are more to come!!!! Votes/Kudos and comments are ALWAYS appreciated :D