°°°°°°

N/A: Fellow Travelers, i apologize for not updating in forever aswell as being inactive on Wattpad for so long. (Had no more motivation and decided to forget Wattpad existed lmao. But damn, i'm actually surprised on how this story got many reads and votes thank you!), as for that, this chapter will be the finale of it.

Excuse for the sudden changes of my writing, i need more aesthetic vibes🔥 (Nah, i just wanted 2 make some improvements lol.)

Scaramouche could feel Kazuha's hot breath on his skin, making him feel a tingle all over his body, looking away as he tried hiding the fact his cheeks we're turning red. Though, a jolt would be seen coming from him afterwards as he felt Kazuha's hand touching his thigh, going upwards, and upwards towards his most sensitive spot.

His breath hitched as he spoke in a quiet yet panicked tone. “You.. What..are you doing..?!” No response after that, Scaramouche turned his head to look at Kazuha again, only to find the male's crimson eyes having small yet noticeable heart pupils now with a flirty smile plastered on his lips. “Touching you, of course.”

Kazuha's lips leaned closer to Scaramouche's earlobe, nibbling on it as his hand traveled to Scaramouche's clothed crotch, which was already hot as he let out a chuckle. “See? You love this..~” Hearing no protest from Scaramouche, Kazuha went down again, licking the male's neck, suckling on the soft skin as he marked Scaramouche. He sank his teeth deeper, drawing blood as it trickled down the male's pale neck before Kazuha licked it all up.

Scaramouche could only let out small moans of pleasure, biting his lip as he resisted but failed without a minute even passing by, his arms clinging onto Kazuha's neck as he buried his face on the male's chest, turning more redder than before. “Shut up.. Just shut up..” Scaramouche mumbled, Kazuha felt himself get more turned on, chuckling again before pulling away from Scaramouche's neck. “Can't.”

“Not when something sweet is infront of me.” Kazuha swiftly picked Scaramouche up into a bridal carry. “Fuck writing rules. I'll be the one fucking you until you're writhing underneath me.” Kazuha's statement made Scaramouche freeze as Kazuha bolted out of school with Scaramouche in his arms, not caring if any other students or teachers saw them.

“How the hell can you say those things randomly—” Scaramouche questioned in embarrassment, not even noticing they we're close to Kazuha's apartment already.

Kazuha entered by pushing the door with his foot, closing and locking it afterwards as he went to the bedroom, throwing Scaramouche onto the bed. “Facts can be said randomly.” Not wasting more time, Kazuha took off his own shirt before hovering against Scaramouche, pinning him on the bed as he kissed him deeply, inserting his tounge inside Scaramouche's mouth, tasting every spot of the male's mouth.

A long muffled moan escaped from Scaramouche's mouth, only for it to be swallowed up by Kazuha, he tried pulling away for air yet the blonde didn't let him, making him feel lightheaded as he had no choice but to continue kissing back. The kiss lasted for 3 minutes straight before Kazuha broke it, a string of saliva connecting their lips together as they both panted heavily.

___________________________________________

- 45 minutes later -

Harsh panting and skin slapping could be heard, the room filled with passion and hot tension as Kazuha deeply thrusted into Scaramouche's tight rim, groaning as the male clenched against him, hands grasping at Scaramouche's waist as Kazuha's thrusts became faster and faster each minute the time had passed.

Both their bodies we're dripping with sweat by now as Scaramouche's loud moans could be heard, feeling like music to Kazuha's ears. The indigo-haired male's nails clawed at Kazuha's back, whimpering as Kazuha reached his prostate. “Gentler.. Kazuha..” Scaramouche pleaded only for the blonde to go faster.

Eventually, with a loud groan, Kazuha came inside Scaramouche, shooting his load deep inside the male as Scaramouche let out a sharp gasp, arching his back as he came himself, cum splattered all over his stomach as he panted from his high. Kazuha pulled out of Scaramouche, laying next to him, planting a soft kiss on Scaramouche's forehead. “I love you too much..”

Scaramouche cuddled up to him, looking up at Kazuha before speaking. “Just promise me to not kill anyone again..” Scaramouche mumbled, wanting a response. “But.. My jealousy can't—” “Then fuck me in result for releasing your jealousy.” Scaramouche said confidently, poking Kazuha's cheek.

Kazuha's eyebrow raised, smirking at that last sentence. “If you want that, then i have no further complaints. No takebacks~”

Oh how much Scaramouche fucked up afterwards..

“I love you too Kazuha..”

_____________________________________________

N/A: Eyy, finally finished. My bad if this ending was plain and rushed, i basically had no idea on how to end it😘

And again, thank you all very much for making this story blow up! See you all next time!