Chapter 1: Back from Heaven

After Vaggie accompanied me to Heaven, I felt that I needed to talk to her about what she went through before she met me. I thought that she was being honest with me about her past but I guess that I was wrong. I had no idea of the fucked up shit they wanted her to do. I felt anger and confusion but I want to leave it to the side and let my girl explain herself.

"Hey babe!" Vaggie said. "Can we please talk?" I noticed how she was crying. All I wanted to do is comfort her and show her my love. All I remember is how hopeless I saw her that day and from there we clicked. "Okay Vaggie, what is on your mind?" I asked her calmly. "Sweet baby, I was going to eventually explain to you." she said. " I was ordered by Adam, Sera and Lute to end a life and I couldn't bear to do that and it was better to let go. It is not in my heart and mindset to be fucked up like that. It's something that always haunts me and I hide it away to be a better person for you." She looked right into my eyes as she said that. "You could have been more honest to me and I would have accepted you no matter what," I said. "We could work together to leave it behind and focus on us." I reached out to her and hugged her. "Babe, I don't wish that on anyone." she said. "Those fuckers are the reason why I lost my left eye." Vaggie then grabbed my hands. " Vaggie, I know that you are probably planning a revenge plan on them but it is better to just focus on healing." I said. "You really think so, mi hermosa?" she asked. Boy, I really love when she hypes me up in Spanish! Guys can never, I thought. "Of course, you can! Just know that I believe in you." I assured her. "Thank you for giving me a chance to explain myself. That is what is I love about you!," Vaggie hugged me once again. " I enjoy being here!," I said.

We then decided to go to bed since we both had a hard day. As the night went on, Vaggie was asleep. But I couldn't stop thinking about Emily! I loved how much we had in common. I noticed how my girl was mad when Emily got close to me. But I felt mixed feelings for Emily. A part of me wants to meet her and get to know more. Then, I want to stay faithful and focused with Vaggie. But I sometimes feel that spark not being there entirely with her. I completely adore her but her negativity can get to be at times. Angel Dust and Alastor notice it at times. I want to go back into Heaven and meet my actual love of my life. I can't be unhappy with her and possibly hurt her more. She deserves better. I then take a last look at Vaggie and wonder some more before I fall asleep. Who knows maybe in another universe I am with Vaggie or she is more confident in herself. What I am thinking about?

(I hope that you enjoying it so far! I feel sorry for Vaggie but I feel that Charlie and Emily should be a thing. They are my favorite!)