Chapter 25: Pup

Začít od začátku

"Yours won't fit me," Jungkook said in his raspy bed voice.

"I have the clothes I brought for you here. I haven't returned them. Wear that," Namjoon said, guiding Jungkook out of bed. "I have kept it on the table. I don't understand what people your age like to wear to college but i hope i did decent. There's a new toothbrush under the sink, and towels inside. Please take it and get ready," he said, pushing him toward the bathroom.

As Jungkook dragged himself  to shower lazily,Namjoon went into the kitchen, looking for something he could give him for breakfast. He didn't have time for breakfast, and he realised there wasn't anything in the kitchen to give him either. He quickly took his phone out of his pocket and called his assistant,

" Soobin, find a place that can deliver food in about 15 minutes to my place. A breakfast smoothie with banana and shot of espresso, please. Delivered to my apartment fast.." he instructed him "...What? Yes, you can get one too. ..Croissant, yes, buy whatever you want. I don't care. Pay with my card. God!'" he said, annoyed by his assistant's early-morning antics

"He is bossing me around and leeching off me..Jin is right. I seriously need to hire someone better,' he mumbled , rolling his eyes.

As that was done ,Namjoon came to the living room, remembering that Jungkook had to actually go to class. "Does he even have a bag? Wait, does he have books or supplies for school here or not?" he wondered, looking around and recalling that Jungkook didn't carry any bags with him.

He went into the room to ask Jungkook about this and found him sitting on the bed, still sleepy and yawning, wearing only a sweatshirt over his towel-tied waist, with water still dripping from his hair.

"How can you be sleepy after a shower? That too after sleeping the whole night?" Namjoon said to himself , surprised.

"What?" Jungkook asked, rubbing his eyes.

"You don't have your books or anything with you. Please text your roommate to bring those." Namjoon suggested

Jungkook yawned in response and shook his head like a wet dog to dry his hair making the water go spraying everywhere

Namjoon stepped back as water fell on his face and body. "You are something else!!" he remarked wiping his face with a frown .Just then the doorbell rang and he realised the delivery had arrived. He went near Jungkook and handed him his phone.

"Please..here is your phone. Call your roommate," he said, patting Jungkook's cheeks to wake him up.

But as soon as Namjoon left Jungkook felt his eyes drooping and he began to nod off again. He quickly shook his head, warding off sleep and scrolled through the phone and dialed his roommate's number, putting it on speaker while he put on on the jeans Namjoon had kept for him.

"What's up, bitch?" Mingyu's voice echoed in the room.

"Sup Bro!! bring my bag and books to with you please. Laptop too...I don't have time to get to the room," Jungkook said.

"Where the fuck are you? Who did you hook up with?" Mingyu asked.

Jungkook buttoned his jeans and licked his lips, "I'm somewhere," he replied consciously avoiding the specifics.

There was a pause on the other side before Mingyu yelled, "Wait a minute...you slut!! You were with your dilf CEO, isn't it?"

Jungkook was about to reply when he saw Namjoon standing at the door with a takeaway glass in his hands and frowning.

"Tell me, did you bang? How was it?" Mingyu continued without realising what's happening on the other side

Jungkook's eyes widened as he saw Namjoon staring at him with a serious expression . He quickly cut the call and kept the phone in his pocket, smiling awkwardly.