14 | The Moment Of Truth

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"What is wrong with me?! What is wrong with you! Sam, everything has to go your way, it doesn't matter what you want. I'm going to Cobra Kai and there's nothing you can say to change my mind." Kathleen was just ready to get the hell up out of there.

"Kat please. Don't join them." Sam desperately said.

"Why? So we wouldn't go up against each other? Are you intimidated by me Sam? You would have been happy if I chose to not choose sides. Everything just has to go your way. But this time it's not, I chose to fight beside Miguel and I always will."

With that Kathleen stomped away, how could her best friend do this? Make her choose between her and her boyfriend?

Kathleen has always done Sam's way but this time it's different, her life would not only revolve around the LaRusso's.

On her way to the car Daniel tried to talk to her but she wasn't in the mood. She was already late and so she quickly rushed out of there and headed towards the mini mart.

•*•*•*•

Kathleen rushed in and took her shoes off before stepping on the mat. Miguel looked up and locked eyes with her, his smile instantly grew and walked towards her. They gave each other a small kiss.

"So how was it? The talk with Sam?" Miguel asked while he tucked a piece of hair behind her ear.

Kathleen sighed heavily then shook her head. "Horrible. She's mad at me, she just needs time to cool off."

"I hope it's not because of me you guys are fighting." Miguel frowned.

"No, no, no, it's not. Sam just has problems she needs to work on." Kathleen reassured him. They shared a kiss before she walked off to talk to new people.

She spoke with Zack and told him about Sam and what was going on. He was confused on why Sam would say something like that.

She spoke to new recruits, they were great. She actually made a new friend. They had a couple of things in common. They didn't believe Cobra Kai had the ability to beat them.

They hate men. Not Miguel of course. And they both love to have fun. Her name was Tory.

Kathleen honestly saw a new friendship rising with the girl.

Their conversation was soon interrupted by a loud "Listen up!" Kathleen looked to her right and saw Sensei Lawrence walking out of his office.

"I see we've got some new recruits." Everyone mumbled and stared at the Sensei. "Everyone fall in."

Miguel was looking for Kathleen but she was all the way in the back with Tory. She obviously didn't feel like she belonged up front with him.

"In neat rows and lines." Both girls moved beside each other paying attention. "Let's see what you're made of."

Sensei Lawrence walked around the dojo, telling kids to straighten up, and then his eyes fell onto a grown adult. Kathleen was confused on what a whole grown adult was in a teenage karate class. She looked over to Tory and they snickered quietly while Johnny was talking with the dude.

"I thought my last group of recruits was pathetic." Johnny announced while he walked to the front of the class. "But if you do what I tell you to do, you'll at least have a chance of becoming a fighter. But to do that, you gotta fight."

"So,which one of you has the balls to take on the champ?" Everyone turned to look at Miguel, no one would step up which made Kathleen grin. No one wanted to, so....

"I'll take him on." Kathleen replied, cutting off the grown dude.

Everyone turned to look at the back, Aisha was surprised, Hawk was smiling wanting to see how it plays off, and Miguel was smiling ear to ear as his girlfriend decided to go up against him.