《Chapter 001》

Hello and thank you for reading my book! I really, really appreciate it!

!Warning! This story will contain sexual activity, drugs, swearing and some tooth rotting fluff. Read if you dare.

"And that's the last of them." Liam puffed out, while he set the last of Niall's moving boxes in their new apartment. "Jeez what do you keep in this box, TV's?"

Niall chuckled before he sat on the white cushiony couch, "Of coarse not, Lima Bean, I keep my history reviews in that one."

Liam rolled his eyes with a fond smile.

"You study too much."

"No."

"Yes."

"You can never study enough. Simple as that."

"Well every summer all you do is study." He held smirked, "I have a plan."   Niall raised his eyebrows, "And what's that so called plan?"

He took a paper out of his back pocket, and unfolded it. The paper looked like a calendar with different days filled in with different activities.

"This is, 'The Niam Summer Plan', and if you asked yes I did come up with the amazing name." Liam placed the paper on the glass coffee table in front of both of them, while he pointed to the first day. "So on the first day of our plan, which starts next Monday, we will go to every Starbucks and bookstore here, then we'll act like hipsters the whole day, yeah?"

Niall laughed, "Lima Bean, why hipsters?"

Liam merely shrugged before continuing, "On the second day, we're gonna go to half the clubs here, then we go to the other half of the clubs and get wasted till our heart content." Niall grimaced at the thought of alcohol. He drank, but not a lot, just wine and maybe some beer. "On the fourth day we're gonna to a carnival that's supposed to be opening that day, one the sixth is the day we have a water balloon fight inside the flat. On the seventh we will experiment in anything we can cook or bake in our kitchen. The eighth day we're gonna just have a break, and then on the ninth day we're gonna have a paint fight. Sound good?"

Niall was nodding along while Liam kept on talking. The Irish lad smiled before agreeing with Liam on his so called summer plan, even if Summer was never Niall's favorite.

"Li you have such a creative mind." Niall laughed, before laying his head on his best friend's shoulder. Liam laughed with him, but shook his head, "I wasn't the one who got us this place." He looked around the amazing flat, before looking down at Niall.

Niall huffed, "What have I told you? I wouldn't have done this without you! You where my support, and my bronze, while I'm the brain, yeah?" Liam laughed again, "Yeah."

"What time is it?"

Niall opened his phone, "7:36, why"

Liam flew off the couch, causing Niall to flop down onto the sofa. "I was supposed to meet Sophia at 7. Shit. Can I borrow your car? Mines still in the shop."

Niall lifted himself off the sofa, "Sure, the keys are next to your wallet in the kitchen, bye Lima Bean!" Niall called out, which Liam responded with a, "Bye Nelly!"

Niall huffed when he heard the door shut, and he looked back down at their summer plan. Niall really hated summer, because it meant he had nothing to study for. Studying was basically Niall's life, well besides tests, and his music lessons.

'It was really sweet of Liam to make a plan but this summer I'm just gonna study.' Niall thought to himself.

A ding was heard throughout the empty flat, and Niall got up to check his phone.