Prologue

The knock on my door slowly awakens me from my deep sleep. I groan rolling over, sitting up on the edge of the bed." Damon, hon, get up. You've got a big day today!" I sighed rolling my eyes. " I've avoided this for the past year for a reason mother..." I mumbled to myself absentmindedly as I stood up, stretching with a shiver. " What did you say hon?" My mother asked. "Nothing mother just.. Mumbling about my dream last night." I listened for her foot steps to cease to finish getting dressed. I walked to my closet, grabbing a pair of black baggy jeans and my black button up shirt. I slid them on, straightening my shirt as I walked out of my door, to the kitchen. My parents sat at the head of table. They were a rare couple. Most people turn eighteen, buy a sub and they are whom they marry. But not my parents. They grew up together as kids and fell in love. They never chose subs, rather instead they got married and chose one sub together. His name is Philip. I could see his mark that made him a submissive as he stood over the stove, naked making breakfast. I sighed, grabbing an apple from the fruit bowl and sat at the table watching my parents. They were both good looking people. My father short brown hair with eyes to match. He had a masculine look, spending a few hours a day at the gym. I got a lot of my looks from him body wise. But my hair and eyes, are all my mothers. She has Raven black hair and sky blue eyes; that she passed to me. My two brothers and one sister though, they look like carbon copies of my father. They all had subs and my sister and one brother, the oldest were engaged. Their subs were nice and very obedient. You could tell they loved them very much. I watched the room as I ate, thinking of what was to happen. My whole life I've been raised as a Dom, but it never felt right. I mean I assume I am. My family is. But I don't have a mark. My parents said it got burnt off a few days after birth, due to an accident that happened while cooking. They say Philip was cooking eggs and as he turned around to bring it to the table, the pan hit my neck, searing it off of my skin. He still has the scars across his back from where he was punished so harshly. I can see whenever one of my parents touch his back he flinches with a soft whimper. I sighed as I stood up to throw my apple core away. "I'll be back soon I guess. Love you guys, see you in a bit." I said as I grabbed my keys walking out the door. I heard an answer from all of them, wishing me luck.

As I pulled into the parking lot of the building where all the subs of this region were kept, I blew air out my lips roughly." This feels wrong.." I got out of my car, walking into the door. I was greeted by the owners sub who opened the door, bowing low." H-hello sir. I hope you find what you're looking for." He stayed bowed as I walked past. I pressed the button on the door for mix, meaning a room with male and female subs. I walked in the room, looking at all of them. All in piqué physical health. Some had bruises along their backs and butts and legs. As I walked past one cage, I ran into another Dom also shopping." Whoa! Sorry about that. My mind is somewhere else." I grinned apologetically looking at her. I noticed right away that she was very beautiful. her brown hair fell to her shoulders, stopping just above he shoulder blades. She stood about my height, at six foot tall. She was dressed in tight fitting leather, a collar and leash in her hand." It's all good love. Any idea what you're looking for?" I sighed out looking down ." Honestly, no. This feels... Wrong in a sort. " she raised and eyebrow, crossing her arms." Oh, really now?" I nodded watching her reaction." Yeah. But what about you? What are you looking for?" She grinned and bit her lip." Male sub. Age 16 to 19. I like them to be at least a year younger than I. I need one who is a good sub, obedient and can handle me. But who would also make a good lover. Maybe one who looked like you." She chuckled as I rolled my eyes a little smiling at her." You know," she said as she stepped closer, right into my personnel space, brushing against me lightly." You seem nice. It's a real shame you're a Dom. I could dig in to someone like you. " she traced her nails over my neck, sending a shiver through my body as she traced over the scar. She felt again and looked at me." What happened to your mark?"
" It was burnt off on accident a few days after my birth. " I replied nonchalantly. Her eyes widened." Oh. I'm so sorry.." I shrugged looking away. " I don't need it. " eager to change the conversation I grinned." I'm Damon. What's your name anyway? "
" Lila. " I nodded with a chuckle." It's nice to meet you Lila. See anything you like?" She shook her head." Not really. You?"
"Nah. Why don't we got get something to eat and talk?" She laughed into her hand and got a thoughtful look in her eyes." Sure.. Why not." I nodded again and turned walking away, listening to her follow bend me. Once we were out, I opened the door to my car for her, going around and hoping in myself." Where to? " she shrugged." My place? We can eat there." I shrugged as well. Sound good. Tell me how to get there."

«Alright guys this is a starter chapter to see what you think. Let me know your thoughts and opinions in the comments and PM me with questions!! I hope you enjoy it. Credit goes to bdsmlife. Seriously, thank you so much for letting me do a spin/off!!! I hope you like it as well.»