What If Its Us?

Title: What If It's Us

Author: Adam Silvera and Becky Albertalli

Genre: YA fiction/Romantic comedy

Pages: 448

Rating: ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Spice Meter: 1/5

Did I Cry?: Definitely (but it's not inherently a sad book)

This POV of this book alternates between the two main characters, Ben and Arthur who meet at a post office in Ben's hometown located in New York (I don't remember which city). Arthur is visiting only for the summer but that doesn't stop them from falling for each other. It's a very cute romance story that tugs on all sorts of emotions. The surrounding characters are well-written which glues the story together even more.

I cannot express how much I love the relationships between the characters. Especially Ben and his best friend Dylan. I could rave on and on about how much I love them and everything about this book. It was a struggle for me to put it down, yet at the same time, I wanted to read it slowly so I could stick with these characters and their world longer.

The idea of this book focuses on do-overs and they do a great job getting that point across. The second book Here's To Us, locks in that theme even more so.

I'm not sure what else to say about this book, but I definitely plan on giving it a second read. I highly recommend it if you like mlm romance.