𝑺𝑶𝑴𝑬𝑻𝑯𝑰𝑵' 𝑺𝑻𝑼𝑷𝑰𝑫

En başından başla

He had a soft smile on his face, warm welcoming eyes, I felt my heart race speed up. I looked away "I don't have anyone else to go with, and seeing the fireworks alone is kind of embarrassing..." he muttered scratching the back of his head. I thought about it 'that would be embarrassing...' I nodded my head "ok...I guess that would be ok." I muttered.

He flashed me a smile, and gently took my hand. I gave a polite smile and followed him. He bought me lots of different foods to try. Soon enough it was time to see the fireworks and he led me away from crowds. I grew more nervous as he stated "I know a better spot."

The two walked to a spot, Y/n stopping and taking a breath every now and then. Although the male didn't mind, he even offered to carry the girl but she shook her head saying he didn't need to. After they made it to the top of a hill Y/n could see a clear view of the night sky.

Her eyes shimmered as she stared at the moon, the cool wind against her warm flesh. Nothing truly could ruin this moment for her. Oh wait yes it could. The fact that she was suddenly being slammed up against a tree. Her eyes widened when she saw the taller male staring down on her a crazed lovesick expression.

Her heart started to race "oh! you don't know just how long I've waited to get this close to you~!" he yelled, a wide blush spread across his cheeks as his grip on her grew tighter on her, it was sure to leave a bruise.

She tried pushing him off of her but her attempts were futile, "w-what are you t-talking about?!" Y/n asked, the male dropped to his knees wrapping his arms around the woman squeezing her tightly. He rubbed his face up against her stomach "ever since you were a little girl, I always knew you were the one for me!"

Y/n felt like she was gonna be sick, quickly she looked around for any signs of someone being close by, but she saw no one. She tried tugging at his hair, hitting his back but nothing worked, "l-let go of me!" I tried pulling away but to no avail. Suddenly Y/n could see another person walking up.

She looked down at the psychotic male hugging rubbing against her then at the person. Screaming out for help the person didn't even bat an eye towards her "h-hey! help!" he was a big buff guy with pink hair. He looked mildly annoyed as he paused as if debating on if he should help the girl.

She gulped hoping and praying he'd help her out. He walked over somehow getting bigger as he walked closer, grabbing the back of the males head he tossed him far away causing him to smack his head on a tree.

Y/n watched in shock at how easily the bigger male threw him. Like he was a ragdoll, she collapsed catching her breath "t-thank you-" when she looked back the pink haired male was already walking away. Y/n shakily stood up and rushed after him "h-hey wait up!"

He ignored you "um t-thank you." he paused and looked at you with irritation "for what?" Y/n looked down at the ground "f-for um helping me back there. that guy was really creepy" she looked back, the male huffed "I only helped you because your screaming was annoying." he stated sharply.

Y/n went quiet "w-well you still helped me so I just wanted to thank you" he socffed and kept walking. Y/n followed him, well not really she had to go this way to get back to the town anyway. He glanced back at her "why're you following me?" he asked his gruff voice cutting through the silence.

"I'm not, I just have to go this way to get back to town." Y/n mumbled looking away, he made a smug face "uh huh..." there was an tense silence "sooo what's your name?" he looked over at her then away.

"Why should I tell you?" she huffed "just because!" he clicked his tongue "if I tell you will you be quiet." Y/n nodded with a smile, the male huffed.