Few minutes later Iruka sensei came back with Naruto all tied up and gives him a earful to which he gives him attitude and pissied him off even more that leads the whole class to reviewing the transformation jutsu all over again much to the displeasure of the whole class.

"All right Sakura here I'm going to start 'Transfom' "  then Sakura transforms into Iruka sensei almost perfectly to which he gets satisfied.

"Yes I did it! Sasuke kun did you see that?" Sasuke just looks the other way completely ignoring her much to her disappointment. I never really understood when he doesn't pay any attention to her why does she bother chasing him, like have some dignity girl. Then I see him perform the jutsu perfectly.

"Next Uzumaki Naruto" unlike the cannon Nii chan  doesn't get detested like a pest, here and there complaints instead gets a death glare from everyone that promises a lot of pain. Because of me now that they are friends from the start of the academy they express their anger on him as a friend and don't consider him a pest that's a bother. I don't know if you can call it an upgrade. hmm... now that I think about it in this situation nothing changed much, meh who cares.

As Nii chan starts to sweat violently but then he shakes his head to shake of his fear and does the transformation. Naruto does his sexy jutsu, as Iruka sensei falls from nose bleed. And Naruto's laughs from his prank. Much to my displeasure.

HE STILL TANSFORMED INTO A FEMALE NAKED VERSION OF HIMSEF, As much as it was funny on screen I can't approve of this he is too young, I didn't raise him to be a pervert. My hands starts to twitch as I could barely control my anger the room temperature dropped suddenly and everybody unconsciously takes a step back from me, Iruka sensei get ready to scold my brother but I stopped him.

"Iruka sensei let me take this one" I said in a calm voice too calmly. At this point even Iruka sensei took a step back from me to give me space and I was behind Naruto I put my hand on his shoulder.

"Naruto" as I call his name he felt a chill run down his spine, broke out in cold sweat and hesitatingly turned around to face me. He let out a girlish yelp in fear as he saw the dark look on my face. 

"Naruto" I repeat in calm manner "what did I tell you about using that perverted jutsu" and he just squeaks in response.

"Sorry Mei chan sorry..., sorry...." he pleads me to avoid punishment when he sees the dark look on my face, you clearly the look of terror on his face.

                          ~Time skip~  

From a distance Mei's clone is keeping an eye on Naruto that can be seen cleaning the Hokage Faces with a tooth brush and has multiple bumps on his head as Iruka sensei scolds him. Unlike the original he doesn't say that there is nobody waiting for him home. Though Iruka sensei still treats him ramen alone because I decided not to go and train with the shadow clones, I was thinking of doing letting myself free a little now Danzo is out of the way.

In the last few years Mei has become proficient in using Flying Thunder God and Fūinjutsu but these days she has been working on her physical training for enhance her natural strength and speed by placing weight seals on her body, like Rock Lee with weights but she has seals she has total of five levels of it she will keep increasing the weight as she gets use to the previous weight right now she is still getting use to the first level which is pretty heavy and difficult. And also she workings in her medical ninjutsu which is difficult.

But right now some of my shadow clones are practicing different things from Taijutsu, Medical Ninjutsu and Fūinjutsu. while I the original was meditating to make contact with the Kurama for the first time. Let me tell you one thing I did not have the slightest idea of how to enter my mindscape. Then a stupid idea came to my mind, Eh what the hell! I thought. "Kurama can you pull me into my mindscape?"  "I want to talk to you!"