Connor sumt

You and con were walking out of school and Con asked you what you wanted to do after school.                     "Yn what do you want to do" said con. You replied with " I don't know babe what do you want to do " con said that he wanted to do something fun which you knew what he meant by fun. As soon as you both got back to cons house con grabbed your hand and you both ran up the stairs and started talking your shirts off. Within a couple of seconds you could see cons bluger nearly coming out of his boxers con undid your bra and threw it on the floor and he too your underwear off aswell as his and he went to the draw and grabbed a condom and slipped it on his huge cock.
"Baby this might hurt a little tell me when too stop" said con. You nod your head as he puts himself inside of you and you flinch a little bit but you gave him a nod for him to keep going.
"B-baby c-can you g-go faster" you said as you asked con he speeds up and gets faster the room was filled with moans from you and groans from Connor and as soon as con realses himself from you you both were exhausted and want to go to sleep so con pulled the covers over the both of you. You snuggled into Connor and he kissed your head and said "goodnight princess" and you replied with "goodnight baby" and with that you both were asleep.

A/n: sorry if this is shit this is my first time writing something like this .