(SMUT WARNING!!)Lazy day in.

"Im back."Gong-Yoo walked through the door,a back pack hanging from his arm,no longer in a suit,just a black t-shirt and a pair of jeans,like a completly normal guy."Hey,Welcome back."I wrapped my arms around his neck,gently kissing his lips,which had soon turned hungry,his bag dropped on the ground,and my back hit the couch."I feel welcome."He smirked,I giggled,pulling him bac to me.His kisses trailed down my jaw to my neck,nibbling and sucking on my skin,leaving marks behind.He pushed my shirt up,over my chest,but left it around my arms to where my face was covered,and my arms were trapped up by my head.I struggled for a second,before he swatted my thigh."Stay still."A command,and I followed it.I stayed as still as possible,his tongue trailing down my hips,my inner thighs,before he nestled in between them.He gave my clit an expireimental lick,flicking his tongue.I sucked ina breath,then he dove in,two fingers hd found themselves inside me,curling at his knuckle,his tongue swirled around clit.I clamped my thighs round his head,he pushed them open with his free hand,keeping them open.My back lifted off the cushions,my hands fisted air.He came up somepoint,pulling my shirt off the rest of the way,lening down."Cum for me.."He whispered,the coil in my stomach snapped as I released on his hand,and at some point in between,his cock replaced it.He drove into me,my legs wrapped round him,pulling him closer,deeper,my nails dragging down his back.He threw my ankles over his shoulders,pinning me down,and folding me in half."You feel so good on my cock baby,You feel so good wrapped around me,you sound so pretty.."He was talking me through this nad if ever possible,I'd felt a second orgasm clouing my thoughts."Please..harder.." Why was I begging for more?Hadn't I had enough?No,I didn't the naser cm eeasily and so had for the second time.Just s he'd relased in me and stilled,his muscles rigid,shaking as he held himself up.I whimpered as he pulled out and away,gently massaging my legs."You did such a good job baby,my good girl."I nustled closer to him in my post-sex haze,listenign to him talk me to sleep.

I felt this was needed,who doesn't want to be folded in half and called a good girl?Ok but seriously,I need feed back,if you'd want more content like this,more smut or more romantic or date content.as always,we'll dig deeper in the next one ;)