||Epilogue||

Beginne am Anfang

He asked, for what aunty? 

She smiles and says, tum meri beti se pyar karte ho na? 

He looked at Swadheenta and she also looks at him and he says, bahut pyar karta hoon aunty par aaj tak kehne ki himmat nahi hui looks like aap logo ke aane se himmat mil gayi. 

He goes towards Swadheenta and kneels down and gives her the bouquet and says, Swadheenta your name is beautiful and you are even more beautiful, you know jab tum pehli baar muhjse takrai thii na I was mesmerised by your eyes, and later I got to know that tum maa ki assistant ho and I could not able to remove your face and your eyes from my mind

Dheere Dheere realise hua tha I really like you tumhari himmat, tumhari determination and your honesty was something jo muhje hamesha se chahiye tha apne life partner mein.

Lekin  jab tumhare accident ke baare suna then I lost it that day I realised main tumse bahut pyar karta hoon. I LOVE YOU.

Swadheenta was moved by Adarsh's heartfelt words

He says, Today, with the blessings of your parents, I want to say Will you be mine? Will you marry me?

Swadheenta was touched by Adarsh's confession and the approval from her parents. Overwhelmed with emotions, she nodded with teary eyes.

I LOVE YOU TOO Adarsh, I would be honored to be yours.

Adarsh stood up, and the two shared a warm embrace, sealing their commitment to each other. Swadheenta's parents, witnessing this genuine display of affection, smiled at the unfolding love story.

Venkatesh says, take good care of our daughter.

Adarsh smiles and says,  promise, sir, I'll cherish and protect her for the rest of my life.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

As Adarsh, Swadheenta, and her parents entered the Sinha house, the atmosphere was filled with excitement. Shailee and Niranjan were already waiting, and the rest of the family, Abhay, Jaiveer, and Jaya, were bustling around, making final arrangements for the gathering. Jaya was particularly animated, eagerly awaiting the arrival of Swadheenta and her family.

Jaya: (jumping in excitement) Voh log aa gaye! Yay!

Jaiveer and Shailee exchanged a knowing look, understanding Jaya's enthusiastic nature. Jaiveer tried to calm her down.

Jaiveer: (smiling) Relax, Biwi. Aaram se gilheri ki tarah kudogi toh mere bacche ka kya hoga?

Jaya, with her dramatic flair, pouted and exclaimed with tears in her eyes.

Jaya: (teasingly) Veer, aap mujhse pyar nahi karte na. Aapko sirf baby ki fikr hai, meri nahi.

Her teasing turned into a mock sad expression, ready to cry. Shailee intervened, hitting Jaiveer on his arm.

Shailee: (scolding) Aisi hi harkatein rahi na teri, to tere bacche ke saamne bhi tere kaan khichne padenge. Kyun rulaya tune usse?

Jaiveer was surprised at Shailee's sudden reaction.

Jaiveer: (protesting) Maa, maine kuch nahi kiya.

Shailee continued to scold him, diverting Jaya's attention successfully.

Shailee: (sarcastic) Toh rona uski hobby hai kya, jo vo ro rahi hai?

Jaiveer mumbled under his breath.