Jaya, was aware of Swadheenta's feelings for Adarsh, teased her by adding, Congratulations to you too, Chachi-to-be.

Swadheenta blushed, and Adarsh, observing her red face, couldn't help but feel intrigued. Adarsh and Swadheenta's eyes met, and for a moment, they got lost in each other's gaze, a silent understanding passing between them. The joyous atmosphere continued, filled with laughter, blessings, and the promise of new beginnings.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

The news of Swadheenta's accident struck Adarsh like a lightning bolt. He was all set to go to the court to support her in the case against Kishore Sethi when he received a call from an unknown man. The caller informed him about Swadheenta's accident and that he had brought her to NHM Hospital [Imaginary name]

Shocked and concerned, Adarsh stumbled a little, and before he could comprehend the situation, he answered the call. The man on the other end explained that he found Adarsh's number in Swadheenta's last dial call and felt it necessary to inform him. Adarsh, his voice tense, asked about the hospital, to which the man replied, NHM Hospital.

Without wasting a moment, Adarsh rushed from his room to the hall, startling everyone. Shailee questioned him about his hurried departure, and Adarsh, with urgency in his eyes, replied, Maa, Swadheenta ka accident ho gaya hai. Muhje hospital jaana hai.

The sudden revelation left everyone in the room shocked. Niranjan, sensing the gravity of the situation, immediately offered his support. The two rushed to the hospital, and upon reaching there, they sought information about Swadheenta from the man who brought her.

The man informed them that Swadheenta had been taken to the operation theatre due to significant blood loss. Adarsh, visibly shattered, heard the news with moist eyes and tears threatening to fall. Niranjan placed a comforting hand on his shoulder, assuring him that everything would be alright.

After a few agonizing hours, the doctor appeared. Adarsh, anxiety etched on his face, eagerly asked about Swadheenta's condition. The doctor, inquiring if he was family, shared the news that she was out of danger. However, she had sustained fractures in her hand and leg, requiring proper rest.

Adarsh inquired about meeting her, and the doctor explained that Swadheenta would be shifted to the ICU. As he nodded, the doctor left to attend to his duties. Niranjan, sensing Adarsh's distress, suggested that he complete the necessary formalities while he went to see Swadheenta. The hospital corridor echoed with the palpable worry of a man deeply concerned for the well-being of someone special.

💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮💮

Swadheenta had been shifted to the ICU after the accident, and Adarsh, determined to find the truth behind the incident, received a call from Nikunj, whom he had instructed to investigate. Nikunj's words hit Adarsh like a storm – Sir, accident ke piche Kishore Sethi ka haath hai.

Adarsh's face contorted with anger, and his hands curled into fists. The mere mention of Kishore Sethi's involvement intensified his resolve. Kishore Sethi, I am not gonna leave you, he muttered under his breath.

Heading straight to the ICU, Adarsh saw Swadheenta regaining consciousness. He sat beside her, a smile on his face but tears streaming down his cheeks. Swadheenta, noticing his tears, smiled weakly and requested, Main thik hoon, please don't cry.

Adarsh chuckled, denying his tears, but Swadheenta was quick to point out, Toh yeh tumhari aankh se paani nikal raha hai.

Ignoring the question, Adarsh inquired about her well-being. Swadheenta mentioned feeling pain, prompting Adarsh to grasp her hand and reassure her. Don't worry, main uss Kishore Sethi ko chhodunga nahi. Usne galti ki tumhe chot pauhcha kar.

As Swadheenta gazed into Adarsh's eyes, she saw more than just concern – she saw love, care, and a depth of emotion she couldn't ignore. Seeking an answer, she asked, Why?

Perplexed, Adarsh questioned, Huh?

Why are you doing this, Adarsh? Swadheenta pressed. Because I........ because You are my friend, and I care for you, Adarsh replied sincerely.

Unconvinced, Swadheenta probed further, Toh kya tum uss har ladki ke liye itna caring hote ho jo tumhari dost ho?

Adarsh was momentarily speechless, and before he could respond, Niranjan entered the room, inquiring about Swadheenta's well-being. She assured him she was okay, expressing gratitude with a smile.

Shailee, Jaya, and Jaiveer arrived, and Swadheenta apologized to Jaya for her condition. Jaya dismissed her concerns, reminding her that she was family and a friend, urging her not to say anything. Jaya's adorable pregnancy pout drew smiles from everyone, while Jaiveer found himself falling more in love with his wife.

Just then, Abhay entered, concerned about Swadheenta's well-being. Freedom are you okay?She reassured him, but as Abhay went to hug her, Adarsh pulled him back, warning, Don't you dare.

Abhay pouted, Jaiveer and Jaya chuckled, and amidst the hospital room banter, a sense of warmth and camaraderie prevailed, overshadowing the gravity of the situation.

Hello! everyone!

Tell me how's the chapter. Do read it!

And Vote for it

Thank You!