50 (epilogue)

As Izzy and Theo sat in the lounge of their house, surrounded by their five friends. They felt only pure happiness. Celia was placed in her crib next to the sofa, sleeping peacefully.

Izzy couldn't believe what had come of her life, she was married to the boy that she had known since she was four years old. Surrounded by an unlikely group of friends and blessed with a beautiful daughter.

If someone would have told her in fourth year that her and Theo would be married, she would have laughed in their face. She never expected to be his friend again, let alone his wife and she was thankful that Pansy didn't respond to her texts that night because if she had, none of this would have ever happened.

Even though the group of seven friends were no longer Slytherin's, they would be forever known as the 'Slytherin hoes'. The carvings of their name into the oak wood of the Slytherin common room, would live on forever. Celia Crystal Nott, would find this carving eleven years later, when she entered the Slytherin common room for the first time. Surrounded by her own group of friends. Scorpious Malfoy, Rebecca zabini, Chase Berkshire, Henry Riddle and Celia Nott smiled at eachother as they read the carving 'Slytherin hoes' followed by the names: Izzy Moore, Theo Nott, Pansy Parkinson, Mattheo Riddle, Blaise Zabini, Enzo Berkshire and Draco Malfoy. They all made a pact from that day on, to stay friends forever, just like their parents had. And they did. Not knowing that creating their own group chat in third year called 'Slytherin Hoes 2' had bonded them for life and not knowing that till this day, their parents still used their own group chat.

The end.

~Authors note~

This was so fun to write, I hope you've loved it!
Check out my new story

'A promised life-Theodore Nott x OC'

Kisses xoxo