Chapter 43: "Do you seek power?"

Start from the beginning

'Is that it? Is that what's happening right now?!'

Mocha-san assumed in her own shoujo manga delusions.

I then sighed in an unamused way.

“Huh. To think you’re this incompetent enough to not see what going on in front of you." [Just wanted to day that.]

“Eh? ...W, what do you mean?”

She cautiously inquired with a hint of nervousness to her voice.

I then grinned ominously and answered,

“Haven’t you realized yet. I led you here, and you fell for it. The only reason you managed to follow me this far was because I let you too.” [Just wanted to say that.]

I said in a monotonous voice, keeping in character to my ominous shadow hero role play.

'W, What does he mean he led me here...?'

She suddenly recalled the 10,000 yen I gave away earlier before coming here.

“Ah-!”

'Does that mean the 10,000 yen from earlier was so he could grab my full curiosity?!' [Nope]

Seeing her seeming figuring something out expression, I followed up with.

“Oh, did you finally manage to figure out what's happening right now?”

I said, still in character in monotone voice.

"Y, you planned all this, didn't you?"

Mocha-san asked, becoming more cautious by the second. While I was there thinking,

'She's going along with it!'

I was surprised. It's quite rare for someone to actually go along with my roleplay, so I was thrilled.

I then replied with a smirk,

"Hm. Who knows..."

I intentionally replied in a vague way but still hinting towards the answer. Though I'm not really sure what she's asking.

Mocha-san, still processing her thoughts with this revelation scene.

'If I’m not wrong, the next thing that should happen would be him trying to silence me.'

"T-Then, why did you lead me here?"

She cautiously asked another curious question while putting up a brave front.

Normally Mocha-san wouldn’t even try pressing further than she needed to, however, this time she felt this situation was too good to pass, so she continued on progressing the plot curious to see where this leads to.

However, it was a decision she would soon regret.

Right then and there, I stood up and slowly started to descend from my improvised throne-like structure.

'Now behold. My dramatic walk down.'

With every footstep, the more cautious Mocha-san became, stepping back bit by bit as I walked towards her.

Seeing her back away, I was thinking how well she was acting. She genuinely looked cautious of me with ever footstep I make.

Before Mocha-san knew it, she found herself already backed to a wall while I just kept on advancing.

Now face to face with Mocha-san, I slammed my hand pinning her against the wall. This time, with a twist.

How do you like this “Two handed wall slam!"