7. Do You Know You Look Like A Cat?

Start from the beginning

"Okay... then we can meet another day. I'm so used to this behavior of yours, always saying you want to relieve sadness after a breakup. Sad what...? Remember last time? Just three minutes passed, you already go flirt with girls in the pub."

Then, after he hang up, a woman took two twin boys to the clinic for the check-up. The boy who looked older had decay in a single tooth, while the younger twin had two cavities and it almost spread to the other teeth. Seeing his puffy cheeks, Gawin knew that he had toothache all night yesterday. The dentist quickly examined the mouths and teeth for the twins, not forgetting to threaten them with stories about a fat bacteria monster that would munch all their teeth if they still ate too many candy and refused to brush their teeth before going to bed, drinking soft drink every day could also make the monster bigger and stronger. Gawin was quite amused when he noticed the twins' wide eyes in fear, but he remained a serious face so that they could believe what he said.

The two boys left the clinic with their mother after making the pinky promise with Gawin that they would not eat more than a slice of cake and two pieces of candy a day, that they would brush their teeth twice in the morning and evening, and that they would drink water or milk instead of soft drinks.

It was almost noon, Gawin opened Youtube app, randomly choosing a playlist compiling songs of young artists. Then he walked outside to water the plants. There were four or five cone-shaped white porcelain ceramic pots with colorful flowers in it, they were all bought by Podd. His best friend said that the clinic with just a few plain colors would be so boring. The customers would feel more comfortable only if they felt the space was safe and warm. Like Podd's flirty personality, all the flower pots were bright and radiant, even the pots also having beautiful patterns on them.

Podd worked in a family business, due to that or his carefree personality, Podd was the liberal type in terms of dressing. He didn't mind changing his style - from a business suit to a casual denim jacket, or he simply put on a white shirt and black pants. Gawin sometimes also spotted his friend wearing a pair of floral sneakers and dying his hair bright colors. Podd was also not afraid to date girls with completely different personalities. Gifted with a great sense of humor and amazing communication skill, no wonder countless women approached him. Although Podd's preferences are different from his in many ways, Gawin thought that being friends with him wasn't that bad.

Anyway, Podd's preferences were not as unique as his new friend, at least he didn't have silver hair or multiple ear piercings. Each time Gawin met Krist, the small guy wore different piercings, from safety pin earrings to hanging cross earrings. Before knowing Krist, none of his male friends wear earrings. Gawin used to think that men wearing earrings were a sign of rebellion, meanwhile he preferred composedness and simplicity.

He's never thought that men wearing earrings would also be childish and somehow adorable.

When Gawin finished watering the last plant pot, the watering can ran out of water as well. He walked back to the room and stopped immediately when a familiar person appeared on TV. He rubbed his eyes a few times to make sure he wasn't mistaken. Krist appeared in a new music video of a young singer named Nanon Korapat. Gawin remembered that Krist mentioned this person briefly before - the popular idol who was learning to play drums from Krist.

Krist had a solo drum performance in this music video.

He was wearing a black sleeveless T-shirt and a red sleeveless coat outside, the black pants with a stylish leather belt, a red trendy bandanna scarf was hooked to a belt loop of his pants. Krist was wearing a thick golden chain too. Gawin had seen his ex wearing a similar necklace but a bit thinner, it looked completely refreshing and perfect around Krist's neck. His hair in the music video has changed to a light brown copper color. Gawin wondered when it was filmed, maybe it was before the day he walked into Gawin's clinic with chestnut hair.