Sherlock x Reader

"Sex doesn't frighten me", Sherlock says mockingly to his brother.
"How would you know?",Mycroft shot back.
Sherlock begins to think back to that night.
*flashback*
It all started when you run up to 221b Baker Street to hide from the police. You and John had a fling once a few months ago. He was the only one you knew in London. No one answered so you climb through a window. You grin as the police sirens fade in the distance. You notice the bed and assume it's John's. You decide to use the restroom and hear the shower on. Since, last time He lived alone. You strip and start to open the shower curtains. You notice right away that it wasn't John.

You scream and run out of the room from shock. Mrs. Hudson runs out to see what was going on. The shower man, now wrapped in a towel has a unreadable expression and wraps his arms around your waist. Mrs. Hudson grins, nods and leaves the room. Once she does he turns you toward him. "Tell me, who the bloody hell are you?",he says obviously serious.

"I'm (y/n), where the hell is John", you snap at him. His eyes flickered, as if a light switch was turned on. "So, your the one night stand. And guessing by your,um, lack of clothing, you don't know who I am.", he says smirking. You yank the towel from him to cover yourself. You can't help but look at his large length. "By the way the names Sherlock, but that's not what you were hoping for, was it?"

You drop the towel purposely. Then you drop to your knees. He smirks and grabs the your hand to pull you back up, obviously not getting the hint.

* Later*

After your ninth glass of wine and his twelfth beer y'all are cuddling. You look up at his perfect green eyes and he smiles handsomely. He pauses and moves some hair from your face. Sherlock leans down and gently kisses you. The kiss blows up into fireworks. He shifts his body so that he can lay you down with ease. You fall back slowly as he begins to kiss your neck.

"Oh,Sherlock", you cry as he begins to sucks and nibble at one boob and play with the other. You grab his member and begin to rub it up and down. He moans and roughly shoves you away. He lowers himself to your entrance and shoves half of it in. You wince but refuse to moan. If he wants you to, he has to work hard for it. He takes the hint and take his whole member out only to shove it all in with one rough buck.

You moan loudly, making him grin at the sound of pain. He begins to speed up. He moans . Your hips grind in rhythm with his. You grab at the sheets. He stops and leaves the room. You look at the door once he leaves, slightly disappointed. He comes back with a whip and some of John's ties. You stand up and get take them from him. "Sit, Sherlock", he sits, you shove him into a laying position with a lustful look in Sherlock's eyes.

You try to tie his hands to the bed but he rolls over to make you be on the bottom. He ties your hands and feet to the bedposts with you belly up. You whimper as he strikes the whip against your thigh. "Try not to flinch, it hurts worse", he says with a smirk. He lowers himself down to your womanhood. "Don't make a noise, or I will have to use the whip again.", Sherlock begin to roughly suck your sweet spot while fingering you at extreme pace.

You let a moan slip out, "Shelock". He swats you thigh again with the whip. You force yourself to stay quiet until you began to reach your climax. He stops and raises himself up to you again. He rams his throbbing member inside you once more. He began to fuck you at a inhumanly quick pace.

"Oh, (y/n).", Sherlock chuckles once you cum. He continues fucking you, as he hadn't cum yet. He goes harder, slowly bring you down from your high. He lets out a loud moan as he cums.

He unites your arms and legs and lays beside you. You both lay there panting. "Bloody hell?!?", John says as he is covering his eyes. You chuckle," nice to see you too". John slightly blushes and shuts the door. You and Sherlock laugh before drifting off to sleep next to each other.

*flashback over*

"Hmmm", you respond to your brother as John grins and looks away.