How You Met. | Guys.

Spencer Reid

Walking into the NCIS building, you greeted Abby.

"Hey, Abbs! Where's Gibbs?"

" Hey, Y/N, he's in the office with the FBI team we're working with on the newest case," Abby told you.

"Oh okay, what're we working on?" Before Abby could inform you on the case, Gibbs, your boss, walked through the door.

"Everyone, This is the team we will be working with. This is Aaron Hotchner, Doctor Spencer Reid, Derek Morgan, Jennifer Jareau, David Rossi, and Emily Prentiss."

Derek Morgan

Since your computer got hacked and crashed, your best friend Penelope was helping you.

"Okay, Y/N your computer is fixed!"

"Okay, thank you, so, so, so, so much Penelope. I don't even know how this happened." You thanked Penelope.

"Most of the time it's like, popups and stuff that you click on, buuuut," she dragged the word out, "It was no problem babes! "

As you were about to continue your conversation, Penelope got a call from a contact named baby boy.

"Ooo Pen!" You teased her as she accepted the call. You bend over to pick up a pen that you dropped, you knew Penelope would kill you if you lost it.  That's when you hear a fine, smooth as silk voice come through the receiver.

"Hey, baby girl who's that behind you?"

"OH! That's Y/N. Y/N come say hello!" 

"Oh, um okay. Hi. My name is Y/N L/N. And you are?" You asked the attractive man.

"Derek Morgan." You both smiled at each other.

Aaron Hotchner

You were a victim in their latest case. So when Hotch, Morgan, and Reid found you just in time, you cried. Literally bawled tears of joy. He slowly walked towards with asking if you were okay. You shook your head no, because honestly? You weren't. You were shot in your arm but just as you were being put into the ambulance, you managed to ask him his name. And just so managed to give him your phone number. Before passing out. Shooters shoot. 

David Rossi

You met David when he started coming to your coffee shop every morning ( when he could, duh. ),  And pretty soon you guys just started talking about things other than coffee. You swore off men at least a month ago so.. why are you in his bed now?