pilot/hell week part 3

Start from the beginning

When she doesn't get an answer she unraveled her whip"I'm waiting"she says coldy before smacking the whip in the air above them making the Chanels jump"it was me and number 5!"number 3 says jumping up with fear holding her earmuffs.

Jayden smirks "that's a good little maggot Chanel you can go but id you also break any of my rules you won't like the consequences"Jayden says as Chanel nods her head before running off.

"Now for y'all's punishment"Jayden says with a dark smirk that sent shivers down there backs.

"I would be scared two of shes anything like her brother billy here your screwed but the crazy are always the best"Stu says as he sighs dreamy as Jayden winks at him"thank you love"she says as billy shake his head at the two.

Loud screaming was heard from behind a door before Jayden was shown by a table that had number 5 strapped down as she twirls a knife in her hand as number fives back was shown covered in blood with the word 'slave' carved into her back.

Many look at the screen in shock but Hester, Boone, billy and Stu.

"Oh my God"Chanel says in shock 'no wonder number five was always flinching.

"Still think about breaking my rules little maggots"Jayden cackles as she leans back in her chair.

Number 3 was shown panting as she was stripped as she was covered in bruising and leaning against the pole she was tide to with three whip marks as Jayden smirks before everything went black.

"I think what you did was lovely"Hester says making Gigi glare are her supposedly daughter.

"Thanks hon and I admire yours and your brothers and we both know Gigi can't kill Worth a damn"Jayden says smirking as Gigi shakes with anger.

The Chanels were shown in number twos room with the dead body on the ground "what the hell happened to the both of you"she asked seeing bruises and how number 5 winced when ever she moves her back.

"Trust us you don't want to now"number 3 says shivering at the memory.

"Whatever we need to get rid of number 2 body ideas go"Chanel says crossing her arms.

"We buy a pig and feed it the body. Pigs will eat anything"number 5 says.

"Oh yeah number 5 let's just go mosey down to the big district and bring home a 400 pound sow. That's not conspicuous at all"Chanel says with a scoff rolling her eyes.

"My uncle owns a dairy farm in Wisconsin,and they have these poop lagoons. They're like ten feet deep, and in winter they freeze over. And my uncle told me and my sister like don't go skating on those poop lagoons, because if you fall in you'll drown in the pool and come spring time there'll be nothing left of your body"number 3 says as Chanel gives her a look.

"Do you and your sister have some form of intellectual disability? Because if I encountered a lake of frozen poo, literally the last question I would ask is: can we ice skate on this"Chanel say as they stand around number 2 body with dried blood.

They jump when Hester appears behind them"I know what you should do"she says making them turn seeing her in the door way.

"This isn't what it looks like"Chanel says with a nervous smile.

"She's asleep. Chanel number 2 is asleep "number 3 says as Hester walks into the room one of them noticing Jayden quietly walking around the corner as she leans against the outside of the wall by the door as she listens in.

"Okay you say she's asleep but there is dried blood on her and on the damn floor y'all need to learn how to lie better"stu says with frustration.

"See it's not just me that thinks this."Jayden says throwing her hands up.