pilot/hell week part 3

Start from the beginning

"Well think of like this honey 2 people are missing with in one night"Jayden says as dean muncsh nods her head.

"She's right and No, he can't. But none of you are excused to leave. So if you do, you will be graded on every missed test and class assignment. And this investigation could take weeks, which means it's most likely that you will fail out of college."dean munsch says with a smirk knowing she won that battle makeing some of the girls groan.

"Wh-gigi ,you can't let her do this "grace ask the brunette woman from her sitting spot on the floor.

"If someone is targeting you, they're going to find you wherever you are."Gigi explains to the girls in front of her"if you're here, you can keep an eye out of each other."the girls all look at one another not believing this is actually happening"we can make it fun, huh? Like your friends episode. But someone's, you know, trying to murder all the friends"Gigi fails at assuring the girls making them all grown and look at her in disbelief before looking at dean Mounsch.

Jayden side glanced Gigi"yeah like that made them feel any better"she says sarcastically as Gigi glares at her while Jayden smirks.

"She kinda got you there"zayday says as Gigi glares at Jayden who smirks flipping her off as Gigi gaps.

"Good. Then its decided."the dean says making Chanel look at crazy while dean then walks.away with detective"detective, there's a sushi bar that I love"she tails as they head off for lunch leaving the girls alone with Gigi and Jayden.

Grace then stands in front of the girls coming up with an idea"Gigi and Jayden are right. We have to move into the house. It's the only way we can look after one another."she says making zayday nod along with her.but Chanel number #5 immediately disagrees"that's insane, okay? I just cannot move into the house"she says absurd at the idea of looking at the other chanels.

"Okay you need to get it through your dumbass rich head that when a killer is on the loose that does not matter"billy says with disbelief.

"Risk a real, but we need to close ranks. If any of you die while protecting a sister, you can skip the rest of hell week"Chanel says to the girls making Danni, Grace, and zayday look at each other in disbelief that she just said that."and I'm going to hire security"she says afterwards with a smile.

"I don't feel comfortable with a man protecting me"Sam turns around to look at channel who just slightly holds her hands by her head with the expression really are you kidding me on her face"it's representative of the patriarchal post colonial culture that encourages violence against women."she finishes off her explanation and opinion to Chanel. Making all the other girls slightly confused.

"Always saying what everyone is thinking. Ladies, I got this okay?"Gigi tells the girls making them slightly nod their heads to agreeing with her.

"Well while you do that me and the Chanels need to have an understanding about the rules I set"Jayden says with a cold look as the Chanels pale.

"Man it's like she's a older version of you"Stu says laughing as billy and Jayden shrug there shoulders with smirks.

Jayden was shown slowly paceing in front of the chanels who were literally on there knees as Jayden holds a whip in her hands"see I take my rules very serious so when one is even broken I punish those who are responsible so which one of y'all broke my role about hazing"she asked but already knew who they were she just wanted to make them fear her and likes to watch people suffer.

"Wait if you knew them why scare us with a freaking whip?!"number 5 screech's.

"I just love seeing the fear I settle in people's eyes it gives me a thrill"Jayden says licking her teeth as she smirks making those who didn't know her personally look at her with disbelief.