12. Kim Roksu & Cale Henituse

Date of repair: January 25

Cale didn't know what happened to Roksu after he got into the prince's carriage and his to return to the mansion.

When he returned to the mansion there were many servants waiting for him.

"Young master, all right?!"

"Young teacher, please let us make sure it's okay!"

"Young master, I should have run out sooner!"

"Young master, you're safe, you're relieved!"

"Cale.."

The last to speak was Hans, who regretted not having accompanied him.

"Ah..many um- thank you so much for your concern, I'm fine, Hans and Alicia can look for injuries but I assure you I'm fine"

Cale said as his head turned to look at the servants who were in a round asking about his health.

"Ah..what a relief that this is well Young Master"

Said the major butler, he was the care of the capital mansion.

"Mr. Brown, thank you for your concern."

"Ah..young master"

'Cause it looks like he wants to cry?..'

"Cale-nim please go change your clothes, have a quiet bath and go to dinner well!"

Hans said, looking at him seriously.

'ha..she still looks like a worried mom, just like before..'

"Okay, ah..I have to talk to the count I'm fine I doubt he cares but.."

"Oh! That master of ours doesn't even deserve our young master Cale!"

Said a servant Cale recognized as Evelyn, all had slowly introduced themselves to Cale before.

"Evelyn!"

Of course, Chief Brown yelled at him, but... he didn't seem angry at those words.

"This old man will take it upon himself to inform Count Deruth that our precious young master is in good health, while he is going to change young master."

[+++]

A few days had passed, Cale had told the count that he would stay a few more days, he wanted to see Roksu but still did not know where he was.

Cale didn't understand the emotion in his heart every time he thought of the man, it was as if his own heart already knew who he was but his mind didn't, the only thing he knew was how he looked and that they both saved each other.

"Young master your breakfast is ready!"

Hans said as he merrily entered Cale's room, who was writing, stood up from his chair and followed Hans into the dining room.

Cale had already told Hans that he was awake so like a good butler he went to tell the chef to make him his own breakfast.

"Good morning, young master!"

A maid greeted her as she cleared the halls, Cale returned the greeting with a smile.

Along the way more maids smiled, and the few guards there also gave him smiles as they bowed their heads with respect.

"The chef made a delicious sweet tea as Cale-nim likes and to accompany it he also made some delicious pancakes!"

"Oh, that sounds delicious and typical of a breakfast"