Never Bring Love to a Knife and Gun fight

The whole interaction made the both of them pretty tired.
Eventually they both fell asleep. Minho was leaning onto Jisung while he slept and for the first time, Jisung didn't push him off.
There were still hours of the ride left.
Hours for Minho and Jisung to be together.

Minho opened his eyes in the middle of the night and checked his surroundings. He lifted his head from Jisung's shoulder and looked at his sleeping face. He smiled to himself remembering the fact that they were kissing a few hours ago. He pecked Jisung on his lips and smiled before leaning back onto his shoulder. He stared out the window since sleep had left his system.
The bus came to a stop. The driver came out of his seat and checked the other kids. Glancing to see if they were asleep. Minho felt really suspicious of this strange driver and pretended to be asleep to see what the driver was plotting. He saw Minho was asleep and pushed him slowly off of Jisung but Minho had his arms secured around Jisung's waist in case the driver tried to hurt him.
"Son of a bitch.." The driver whispered as he finally got Minho off of Jisung. He dragged Jisung out of his seat and put him on the floor.
He saw that Jisung was starting to wake up and pressed a towel to his mouth.
He fell right back asleep. The driver smirked and put Jisung on an empty seat starting to try and slip his hands up Jisung's sweater until he heard a gun lock.
He froze and turned cautiously.
He saw Minho holding his gun in one hand pointing directly to the driver the driver looked scared and Minho smirked but both their expressions quickly dropped when the driver smiled wickedly pulling out a pocket knife. He lifted Jisung from his chair and held his unconscious body up by hooking his arm under Jisung's.
He held the knife to Jisung's neck. Minho got angry and the driver could see it.
"If you shoot me, your boy is dead." Minho dropped his gun.
The driver smiled again. He had that crazy look in his eyes.
He stabbed Jisung in his stomach.
"No!"
He ran off and shoved Minho on the way.
Minho tripped and banged his head on the window.
Jisung had fallen to the floor since the driver wasn't holding him up anymore. He fell forward onto his stomach which made the knife press even deeper. Minho being dazed crawled towards Jisung to help him but suddenly there was a gas in the air. All the kids started waking up and capuchins to the gas. One by one they went unconscious.
Minho using up the last of his energy to try and help Jisung, passed out due to the gas as well.